I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:16 AM

Joyce, I got my birthday surprise in the mail today. Oh thank you, I love it all, great fat quarters and patterns, and chocolates. How did you know I was craving chocolate so bad today I was ready to just open a bag of chocolate chips, perfect timing!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:21 AM

Bonita, Barbara and Joyce, Glad to hear yours all arrived safely and you liked them.  It's amazing that the Post office can deliver from Idaho to Florida in 2 days and yet sometimes times it takes them a week to deliver something in the same state!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:19 AM

Here's the gifts I received from Jacy yesterday. I love the Valentine pot holder, way to pretty to use, pretty FQ's, thread, note pad,and a rotery cutter holder. Thank you so much. This has been a wonderful birthday month.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 10:26 AM

Joyce:
I posted a pic. but it didn't make it here.  I think it is under my home page.  I will get the hang of this one day. ha

To see Joyce's picture, go to her home page and it's the third picture down under her activity list.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 3:35 AM

Joyce I did go look at your pictures , You got some very nice things. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 2:47 PM

Bonita and Debbie-do, I got your gifts in the mail today, you ladies are making my birthday so much fun!

here's from Joyce, love the colorful FQ's, patterns and especially the chocolates. (don't you love my assistants toes, he wasn't about to let those chocolates far from his sight!)

And from Bonita, great book on miniature quilts, thread, colorful charm pack, CHOCOLATE, and wonderful pillowcases!

And from Debbie-do, beautiful red FQ's, a darling luggage tag,  kleenex with fabric cover(headed right to my purse!), and a great little bobbin holder.

Thank you so much ladies, I love your gifts and your thoughtfulness!

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 5:11 PM

Any day quilty presents come in the mail is a good day!  Happy Birthday, Jacy!  I'm so glad they arrived on time and that you like them!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:24 PM

Jacy, I'm happy to know that you are pleased with your gift.  If I had been thinking I would have gotten a bigger box of chocolates so the little one could have had more.  ha    I love the things you sent to me.  Thank you again.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:25 PM

Thanks Barbara, I thought I did very well.  I'm tickled with everything.  I had a great birthday and it has lasted thru this past Sat. ha

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:27 PM

Thank you Bonita.  One day I will be a pro at all this (maybe). lol

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 9:44 PM

Jacy, glad it made it on time. Looks like you had a great day opening all your goodies. I just picked the colors I thought would bring a bit of Spring to your cold Idaho. Happy Birthday.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Thu, Feb 14 2013 12:24 PM

What a great day yesterday, my birthday and 2 gifts arrived in the mail!

Thank you Barbara and Carolyn!!!!!!!

From my oldest DD and SIL I received gifts of 2 houseplants (I'm excellent at not keeping them alive) and a set of silverware from my MIL (I already have more than I need) and from my DH a card.  That makes these quilty gifts so much appreciated, gifts I actually love and will use and enjoy. Thank you, thank you!

From Carolyn,

little dotted charm packs and a quilty wallet full of post-its. I love the colors in the charm packs and I'm a post-it gal, perfect gift for me, thank you!!!!!!!

And from Barabara,

Valentine candy for my kids (they love you!), super cute charm pack, great pack of neutral fabrics, cute snowflake pen and a frixion pen, and some cute little heart shaped tacks that will go on my bulletin board. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Thu, Feb 14 2013 2:20 PM

Kathy,  Thank you so much for my box of goodies.  I love the 1930's fat quarters, note cards, two spools of quilting thread, pink storage container and decorated bag.  Thank you so much.  Here is a picture.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Thu, Feb 14 2013 2:23 PM

Stephanie, here is the long awaited picture of the wonderful things I received from you.  Thank you again for the neat scrappy patterns, pins, and jelly roll!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 14 2013 10:27 PM

Jacy ,I was so afarid they were going to be a day late, gald you got them right on time.  I wished I'd had more to send the little ones , but that was it. I'm tickled they liked them .. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 5 of 18 (258 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use