I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Well Barbara, I'd say you made out like a bandit! <grin>   I hope you will make that quilt up and post pics of it.  It looks wonderful.  I am in awe of all the gifts folks received.  Wonderful generous people on this board. 

Brigit-Carol

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,725
Points 66,485
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:42 PM

Kristin, I got your package and love it all. Thanks so much and I'll post a picture as soon as I can.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,725
Points 66,485
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 4:04 PM

Kristin thanks again for the wonderful gifts. There are lovely fabrics, a pretty pattern, charm pack, assorted notions and yummy dark choc M&Ms.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

You're very welcome, Bonita.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It looks as though the M&M's have already been taste tested perhaps ?   ;)

The fabrics and the charm pack are enough for the top for the pattern . . . if you so choose.

Anyway, hope your Birthday was a special one.  

Cheers!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,725
Points 66,485
Bonita replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 7:17 PM

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

It looks as though the M&M's have already been taste tested perhaps ?   ;)

Yes they were.LOL But I was careful to only sample a few. Tomorrow is another day however. :)

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

The fabrics and the charm pack are enough for the top for the pattern . . . if you so choose.

I love the colors you chose so will be using them. Thanks again.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:19 PM

Bonita great gifts . I have some of that red seam tape on my machine and love it very helpful . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:37 PM

Barbara,  happy belated birthday .     Sorry was away for your birthday....hope you had a wonderful day.  Your gift will be in the mail this week .   Pat

Pat   From Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 1:08 AM

Pat thank s ,I will await it ,but no big hurry . Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Stephanie,

Thank you so very much for my gifts.  I LOVE the jelly roll (which I received yesterday, but thought it was something my son bought). I also LOVE, LOVE the patterns and pins that I received today.  The patterns are so perfect.  They will make great scrap quilts and will really make a dent in my huge stash.  I'll send pictures soon.  Thank you soooo much.  I feel real special and hope to reciprocate in December for your birthday.

Thanks,  Denise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170
StefiKay replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 11:50 AM

Denise :
Thank you so very much for my gifts

you are certainly welcome. I am soo glad you like them and they arrived ok (if a bit early, lol) Enjoy...

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,452
Points 40,765
Mimi replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:52 PM

I warned DH that I hadn't bought anything but packages would be arriving from my QCA group for my birthday.  He said the whole idea was really neat.  When he walked in from getting the mail he announced, " Well Mimi-o you've got your first birthday present."  It's so exciting.  

I got my wonderful present from Yvonne today. Thanks so much dear friend.  I have always wanted to make the hot pads.  Now I have my own pattern!  Love, love, love the paper piecing patterns.  I was just planning a pinwheel quilt for a colleague who delivered a little girl on Friday. The hedgehog pincushion and thread catcher are too cute.  I'll bet you made them.   AND the chocolate....well who could resist the chocolate?  Thanks so much Yvonne.  Your presents fit me to a T. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 264
Points 5,455

The mail was certainly quick!  I'm glad you like all the goodies.  It is such fun to stuff an envelope full of treats for a quilty friend.  :-)    Yes, I made the thread catcher and the hedgehog. 

Hope your birthday is a wonderful one!!!!

Renton Washington

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:00 PM

Mimi , really nice goodies you got there ..  I got some today as well .I got a really beautiful teapot pin cushion from Joyce and some awesome fabric ,and pot holder ,Arufil thread ,and note pad , and I nice cover for a rotory cutter .form Jacy , thanks you ladies so very much . I loved all of it . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 591
Points 9,340
Joyce replied on Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:19 PM

Hi Barbara, So happy the pin cushion made it ok.  Isn't it nice to still be celebrating our birthdays?  I received a very nice gift from Jacy today.  I posted a pic. but it didn't make it here.  I think it is under my home page.  I will get the hang of this one day. ha

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,725
Points 66,485
Bonita replied on Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:02 AM

mine came today also Jacy. Thank you so much. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Page 4 of 18 (258 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use