I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380
Kristin (KAlbrecht) Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:16 PM

Please let your gifter know that you got your Birthday Surprises. And if you would please post photos ,in the MEDIA section, if possible.

Thank you.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 602
Points 9,590
Joyce replied on Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:40 PM

Hi Kristin:  I just received my Mailbox Surprise, what a nice birthday present.  I love the topper kit.  That is giving me motivation to clear out my sewing room section and get going again.  We all love chocolate.  It was sooo nice to get a knock on the door and a package for me. ha  The card is cheerful and nice . 

Thank you,

Joyce

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Excellent

Happy Birthday, and happy quilting.

If you would like to, feel free to post photos of the gifts you receive. 

Joyce:

Hi Kristin:  I just received my Mailbox Surprise, what a nice birthday present.  I love the topper kit.  That is giving me motivation to clear out my sewing room section and get going again.  We all love chocolate.  It was sooo nice to get a knock on the door and a package for me. ha  The card is cheerful and nice . 

Thank you,

Joyce

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Test

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 10:34 AM

Bonita ,I recieved my beautiful suprise today .OH THANK  YOU,I have been wanting one of these . I love it ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,344
Points 20,275

Barbara:

Bonita ,I recieved my beautiful suprise today .OH THANK  YOU,I have been wanting one of these . I love it ..Barbara

Very nice! 

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:46 PM

Cute tote bag!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Very pretty!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,781
Points 67,290
Bonita replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 6:20 PM

Barbara, I'm glad you liked the tote bag. It was a lot of fun to make.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:34 PM

Love the tote.  Happy Birthday Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 602
Points 9,590
Joyce replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 10:10 PM

Hi Kristin:  I don't know what I'm not doing or doing wrong but I still get the msg. about the I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise.  I have sent msg. to the ones though.  I will try to post photos when I can.  I'm not sure where or how to do that either.  I'm trying to find my way around this site.  I received a lovely bag from Bonita yesterday. 

I had to call 911 for my mom yesterday and have spent most of today at the hospital with her.  Not sure what is going on there or if I will be able to bring her back home again.  If things aren't better than today I can't.  Anyway I love the site and everyone sounds so friendly and nice.  I'm getting some of my birthday gifts ready to mail out soon as things get settled with my mom.   I'm so excited about all this and I tell my daughter on the phone and she is impressed.  Thanks Kristin for your work and thank you everyone else for being so friendly.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 602
Points 9,590
Joyce replied on Thu, Jan 10 2013 10:12 PM

Barbara, I received one of these bags yesterday.  I just love it.  Aren't we lucky.  I can't believe someone takes the time for someone they haven't met.  I will post photos of my gifts later but for now can I just jump in on your photo. ha 

Thanks

Joyce

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 11 2013 1:34 AM

Joyce. I love mine ,I have been wanting one for along time ,but never made one. I can't  thanks Bonita enough . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,131
Points 28,615
Wendy replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 8:38 PM

Thanks Kristin,

Got my mail box surprize today

This made my day. Being in a new school, no one knew it was my birthday. It was so nice to open my mailbox and have a surprise waiting for me. and to have it arrive on my birthday.  When I opened the door to the house DH had cleaned the kitchen I mean really cleaned.  He also bought me a gift.  My best friend stopped by and gave me a necklace  and a scarf.  We went out to eat at my favorite restaurant. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:22 AM

Wendy, nice fabric you got there. and we won't even talk about the M&M's  as I have to hide form the chocolate ..LOL   Happy  Birthday .barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Page 1 of 18 (258 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use