HoopSisters Mystery Quilt

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 150
Lucy Posted: Thu, Aug 1 2013 6:24 PM

Just wondering if any of you are doing the HoopSisters 2013 Mystery Quilt . . .

Lucy

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:54 AM

Lucy:

Lucy

Sorry no, not me.  I did Goose Tracks last year and it was a pretty all consuming (and expensive) project...at least for me.

I decided I was going to take at least one year off from any full machine embroidery quilts.  My pile of UFO's is still screaming at me...LOL!

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:34 PM

Lucy:

Lucy

I'm new to this group. Lucy, can you tell me where I might find information on it? Thanks!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 4:56 PM

Roxana:

Lucy:

Lucy

I'm new to this group. Lucy, can you tell me where I might find information on it? Thanks!

Roxana, thought I would respond to your question for Lucy as I am also familiar with HoopSisters.  

The HoopSisters 2013 Mystery Quilt was available on their website:  http://www.hoopsisters.com/2013-mystery-quilt/  but it looks like it is no longer available for purchase.  

If you have a quilt shop in your area that has HoopSisters Designs, they may have purchased them and be featuring the Mystery Quilt as a BOM in their store.  That is the only option I can think of for you.  

If you are just interested in seeing how HoopSisters Designs work, look at the videos available on their website.  That will show you the basics.  Their designs are really intricate and beautiful.

You might want to keep checking at  http://www.HoopSisters.com  for future Mystery Quilts using their designs.  If you have more questions, feel free to pm me.

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Tue, Aug 6 2013 11:32 AM

Thanks, Donna, I'll look it all up. I don't think my LQS carries it but if it is worthwhile, they may pick it up. I'll check it all out.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 150
Lucy replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 7:06 AM

Go to HoopSisters.com and you will see all sorts of in-the-hoop designs.  They're a bit expensive & time consuming, but you have to try it once!  The mystery quilts come out once a year - the first of June.  

Lucy

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use