Claudia Dinnell Embroidery Workshop

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B Posted: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:11 PM

I just attened a 2-Day Machine Embroidery Workshop taught by Claudia Dinnell.  First of all, she is just a really good teacher, and secondly she is absolutely the best instructor of machine embroidery I have ever  experienced!  And patient to a fault!!!  She had a class of 20+ women from beginner to very experienced, jumped from one to another constantly for the full 2 days, without any hesitation or even a sigh.  I can say that every single person in the class (even the most experienced) went home with a new skill or bit of knowledge that they didn't have when they arrived.  Claudia's techniques for multi-hoop placement and virtual positioning are nothing short of amazing.  I learned so much from this lady!  I plan to take another class from her next summer.  If you want to see pictures, I have posted quite a few on my Blog page (click on my name, then go to my blog, then to Claudia Dinnell Workshop).  Hope you enjoy them!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,479
Points 362,147
Kris replied on Sun, Nov 18 2012 8:19 PM

Amazing work Donna. Wish I could take one of those classes. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 962
Points 19,541

Donna B:

Your Blog is great and the pictures  -- well I am wowed by the redwork.  What fun that must be.  Course my favorite picture is the one of the NW retreat gals. 

As you can tell from my conversations with KIM, I'm such a newbie with machine embroidery that I've scared myself to trembling fingers.  LOL  I would like to attend one of Claudia Dinnell's workshops.  Maybe some day.

Patty Mc

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use