TO ALL YOU LADIES

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Tue, Jun 17 2014 12:38 AM

TO ALL YOU LADIES WHO HAVE COTINUED TO WORL O YOUR fmq WHILE I've BEEN ILL  YOU re LL DOING  FABULOUS JOB I SEE SOME REALLY NICE WORK IN YOUE MEDIA SECTIONS kEEP IT UP  PLEASE , i'LL GET BAACK AS SOON AS I CAN   loVE  YOU ALL bARBARA  ,PS STILL CAN'T TYPE WORTH A DARN lol    

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 8:52 AM

LOL Barbara. It's wonderful to see your posts again.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,573
Points 177,973
Marie replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 8:54 PM

Kris:

LOL Barbara. It's wonderful to see your posts again.

Ditto what Kris said!  I'm so glad you're back!

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 13,715
Carey replied on Fri, Sep 12 2014 8:20 AM

I have been really busy with non quilty things as of late such as a new job and trying to stash money to move to a better location. I will be up and quilting my UFO hpoefully before a month or so on my days off anyway. So I will be glad to post pics of the quilt that was supposed to be last years bday gift to my fiance'.

Carey/cmannine wb Barb hug

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,230
Michelle replied on Mon, Sep 15 2014 7:54 AM

Was looking thru this post and wondering if anyone has been doing any practicing? I can see the older posts a few years ago but nothing for quite a while?  Is there a new thread going? 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,573
Points 177,973
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 15 2014 8:09 AM

Michelle:

Was looking thru this post and wondering if anyone has been doing any practicing? I can see the older posts a few years ago but nothing for quite a while?  Is there a new thread going? 

Michelle, as you know, Barbara took over this thread and it's been lying dormant since she got ill.  I don't know when she'll be able to get back to it, soon I pray.  She was so encouraging to all of us with all she did.  Many of us need that encouragement, if you'd like to post your practicing, maybe some will follow you and practice once again as well.  Please do.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 694
Points 13,230
Michelle replied on Mon, Sep 15 2014 1:26 PM

Marie, that's a good idea. I have been in Alaska for the last few months and haven't done any quilting only piecing of tops and hand work. Will post a fee pics when we get home. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use