Our projects

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Mon, May 13 2013 5:04 PM

This is for all of you to post your projects you work on  anything you quilt can go here . so members lets start seeing some good stuff, Even if you think its awful ,we all have to start at the beginning, so we will love it anyway.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, May 13 2013 5:12 PM

her are a couple of the quilts I've done , I know you've all seen them ,but right now its all I have to show . I have 8 quilts that are waiting on me to quilt them. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,850

Very pretty Barbara. I was planning to sandwich a quilt top that is supposed to be a gift. However, DDIL is having a yard sale this weekend and borrowed my big tables. So there is another delay. I also want to get my Craftsy BOM sandwiched and get going on it. Have you posted the first blocks or did you start at 5? I didn't put mine together like the teacher and I substitued a block that I like better than one of hers. Aso, did you follow Leah's quilting plan or did you come up with your own?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, May 17 2013 4:14 AM

Pat ,I have posted all the blocks so far, if you don't see it here let me know and I'll repost it but I think they are all up  I still need to do block 9 , I did block 10 because I had misplaced  block 9 but have since found it, just can't figure out what I'm going to do with it,  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,850

All I see are blocks 6-10.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, May 17 2013 9:04 AM

Pat ,I 'm showing them as listed ,you may have to go to sort and filter and bring them up to your front main screen ,I've done all I can do on my end. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, May 18 2013 9:35 PM

Barbara:

Pat ,I 'm showing them as listed ,you may have to go to sort and filter and bring them up to your front main screen ,I've done all I can do on my end. Barbara

Barbara, thanks for mentioning this.  I had noticed the same thing  but didn''t say anything (thanks Pat, I should have).  If you click on the "sort and filter" in red on the left above the topic list, then select to "show all" you will get everythig.  It worked for me, so thank you both!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, May 18 2013 9:35 PM

Barbara:

Barbara, thanks for mentioning this.  I had noticed the same thing  but didn't say anything (thanks Pat, I should have).  If you click on the "sort and filter" in red on the left above the topics list, then select to "show all" you will get everything.  It worked for me, so again thank you both!!!

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 18 2013 9:46 PM

Donna, no problem, I tried to get the important ones up but I have no way of knowing if it works on everyone's computer  or not . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,850

I did go to sorting and filtering and my computer was set to "show all". I finally had to set it to "newer than a year" to bring them up. Doesn't really matter as long as they all showed up.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,850

I haven"t had internet service for a few days so I am trying to catch up. I put my quilt together differently than Craftsy so I am doing the blocks in a different order. I have finished 16, 17 and 18, but I was not allowed to start a new thread. Whenever the new threads are up I will post pics. It seems like I have been working on fmq this quilt forever and I only have 6 of the 20 blocks done. Talk about slow motion. Oh well, at least there is some motion. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 7:07 AM

Pat I posted these blocks so you can put the photos up now .  thanks  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,850

Thanks Barbara, I have posted my blocks. I don't know when I will do any more quilting. When I got home from church a little while ago I discovered my AC isn't working. It is currently 85 degrees in here. It has been rainy so it is too humid to open windows.  Quilting with a quilt hanging over me just ain't gonna happen till it is much cooler in here.  Just when I was on a roll.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 5:58 PM

new project finally got it quilted ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 80
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 6:13 PM

Barbara, very cool table runner. Nice color choices.

Page 1 of 3 (40 items) 123Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use