rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
carolynnchase Posted: Thu, Mar 10 2011 10:50 AM

I just joined this group a few days ago.  I've taken several classes on FMQ, but haven't made time to practice between classes.  I'm recently retired so thought time would be easier to find. However, the days fill up fast!  I'm hoping joining this group will inspire me to start making  beudgeting more practice time for FMQ .

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Thu, Mar 10 2011 7:24 PM

Welcome Carolynn,

You've come to the right place.  Be sure to join the FNM Free Motion Quilting "Group".  Go to the red bar at the top of this page and click on Groups, you'll find it there.

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 4:55 PM

Marie

Honey you are having a blonde space cadet moment.  She is in the groups section.....ROFLOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 6:43 PM

Welcome Carolyn,  This is the right place for FMQ.  But as a retired person myself, I can tell you if you want to quilt you have to schedule the time for it.  After 3 years of retirement I wonder how I had time to work! LOL  Be sure to read the pages section of this group, there is all kinds of needed information.

OK, now who got Marie all confused?  Poor little fox, it will be ok. Are you having quilt withdrawal or something?

Granny M

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 6:51 PM

Nana:
Honey you are having a blonde space cadet moment

Yep, you're right Nana.  I went back and re-read the post.  LOL  Poor Carolyn must've thought to herself................HUH????????  Carolyn you hang in there sweetie I only do this occasionally to confuse people and to get their thinking caps on.  LOL  

Do you think I covered my butt Nana?

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 6:55 PM

Shoot I guess I didn't, Granny M. caught me too.  Can't get anything by you guys!  I was really trying to confuse Carolyn and keep you guys on your toes.  wink wink

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use