Hi all

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara Posted: Tue, Jul 23 2013 3:05 PM

Hey I want you all to know I'm still here ,I've just been so busy with projects have not has a chance to get back here . I will just as soon as I can get caught up some .thanks for being patient.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Aug 8 2013 3:41 PM

I see there are quite a few new members in this group so I thought I would jump in here with an update for Barbara.

Barbara unexpected had heart by-pass surgery on Thursday August 1, 2013.  She is now at home recovering, but is still too weak to give any attention to her volunteer commitments on QCA...of which the "Fear-No-More FMQers" forum is one.  

If you are interested in learning about free-motion quilting on your home sewing machine, Barbara has posted lots of pictures and demo's here for you to use.  Until Barbara is able to re-join us as our leader, I would suggest you scroll back through this forum and look at her examples and take her suggestions and practice, practice, practice.  It is just like anything else...you need to practice to improve. Try to do a little bit every day...even 10 minutes!  

Please post pictures here of your progress and when Barbara is feeling up to re-joining us, she will be so pleased to see new members and their progress!  Believe me, she is a real cheer-leader and will be tickled to see what you are doing!  We all had to start somewhere...and for most of us, it was at the very beginning!

So, good luck and please keep checking in here...

If you have trouble scrolling back to the prior posts, please make a comment here.  There is a solution and if you let me know you are having a problem, I (or someone else) will post the answer  for you.  

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 90
Points 2,015
Hi there, I have been gone for some time and when I finally was able to get back on, I read about Barbara. I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon and all is well. My thoughts and prayers are with her.
  • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use