Sampler block # 8

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:11 PM

Bonnie, I doing all of the blocks in a lite gray, works really well , I didn't make the blocks I bought the premade blocks , I did this because I'm just doig the quilting. on them. I am doing different designs the on the ones, Leah Day did ,cause we didn't wan tto violate any copyrite issues.  but I think what I"m doing looks good  anyway, when I get it all finshised I'll send a photo of the quilt to Leah. I look foward to seeing your block , now remember your first efforts will not be perfect, and that's ok ,you will improve with pratice. don't sweat the little mistakes ,no one but you will notice them anyway.  just relax and have fun.TAKE  THAT  DEEP BREATH ,it really helps //

I love LIberty, I"ve been here since 2000,  Novemvber,  Its a great town to live in . I live in one of those really old house  mine was built in the early 1900 , only problem I have is no storage space in this house at all , we have two tiny closest  upstairs that are worthless for storage.SO needless to say I have totes everywhere. LOL 

PS> I should warn you ,I'm  a lousy typist , .. I try ..LOL  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 5,635
dardar replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 8:00 PM

Barbara, your work is beautiful. I have to admit I have fallen off the free-motion band wagon. I am working on the 2013 Craftsy BOM and may consider quilting it a block at a time and then assembling. I am motivated by seeing what you do. Thanks for being a role-model!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, May 1 2013 10:21 AM

Well Dar , you need to get in here and take part, LOL  I to am doing it G AYG ,which is new for me ,so should be interesting to see how well it works .  I need to get the next block done ,As I'm running alttile  behind schedule .. Glad to have you back with us.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use