Welcome, Introduction

rated by 0 users
This post has 21 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:56 AM

Jennifer ,welcome to the group ,I hope you will join us in our endevors to learn FMQ,  The most important rule ," Have FUN" .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Thu, Mar 15 2012 10:08 PM

Oh my there has been a whole lot of you joining today ,I  want to welcome you to FMQing. this is all beginners and we have no right or wrong here, this is all to learn and to have fun . I hope you will all join us weekly and post your practice  in either the media or on a thread, If you have any questions please feel free to ask ,If I don't have an answer for you I will find out . . I try to have new designs each week so we will have skill in everything , Don't expect your first few times to be good ,cause they will not be, but don't get discouraged, It gets easier every time .  Okay now that I'm off my soap box, I want all of you to know this is a very laid back group , have fun,and never be to timid to ask a question.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:31 PM

Welcome to all the new FMQ'ers. I am so happy your are join us in our quest to learn this skill , My only rule is to have fun while learning it and do not be afraid to post pictures , we are not here to criticize ,but to learn from each other  with tips and suggestions, I promise you your first few attempts will not be pretty , Heck I've been at this for a couple of months and mine are still ruff. ,but just keep at it ,pratice pratice pratice, I try to do this one day a week more if I get a chance. I try to post pictures of blocks I work on with ideas for you to pratice every Monday, do what you are comfortable with. If you have any question please ask If I don't have the answer I'll get one for you . So fire up those machine and go for it ,Oh and have fun.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Thu, May 3 2012 9:19 PM

Marija, welcome to the group ,hope you will join us in aor pratice attemps and have fun. If you have any questions ,please feel free to ask . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 1,610
Marija replied on Fri, May 4 2012 5:56 AM

Thanks Barbara!

I really love FMQ and there is so much to learn always!! I have been doing it for a while, but it is so much more fun to learn with other quilters. Looking forward to learning with all of you!

Marija

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Fri, May 18 2012 11:07 AM

Riva, welcome to the group,I hope will join us and have fun. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,694
Barbara replied on Tue, May 22 2012 7:20 AM

Joy welcome to the group ,glad to have you joining us , Look foward to you taking part . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use