Seasonal Candle Mat Swap - Hostess: klaynegrimm

rated by 0 users
This post has 238 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 509
Points 6,855

I agree with Marie.....we'd love to see pictures of your mats!!

Barbara

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,790
Points 45,520
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:42 PM

Mine came today as well. Thank you, everyone!

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Mats arrived today. Thanks everyone, they are beautiful. I'll take a photo soon as I have a chance.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,511
Points 41,560
Mimi replied on Thu, Aug 28 2014 4:04 PM

My beautiful candle mats arrived today and they are just wonderful.  Thanks for all the color that I can add around my house.  Good job done by all. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Top Row L-R Candis, Judy T, Judi, Tami, 

Middle L-R  Erin, Linda, Bev, Roxana

Bottom L-R Carmel, Bonita, Jean

Sure hope I got the names right.

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 509
Points 6,855

The candle mats are great!!  You all did a wonderful job on them!  Thanks for sharing the picture.  :)

Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 801
Points 14,485
Judi replied on Thu, Aug 28 2014 7:04 PM

My m caatsme today.  Everyone of them are special.  I really enjoyed this swap.  I hope things are getting better for you.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 362
Points 6,085
I am glad everyone likes their mats I will let everyone know when I mail mine to you all. Sorry it turned out to be such a disaster. And thanks to you all for your support I hope everyone is doing well. I think things are getting back to normal oops maybe I shouldn't have said that Lol. Honestly I am feeling better still limping some and shoulder sore (DJD) I have had both of my knees replaced nearly 8 years ago....muscles around my knee tends to get tight and sore from time to time. But other than that I am feeling better house still seems quite without barking but I am keeping busy. Started going through some stuff to give to goodwill etc. reorganizing sewing stuff. And of course sewing I have lots of ideas for gifts and of course my grandson lol. Hope you all can use your calendars I almost couldn't get them in some of the envelopes lol.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,901
Points 180,503
Marie replied on Fri, Aug 29 2014 11:48 AM

Judy Taylor-Bellingham:

Top Row L-R Candis, Judy T, Judi, Tami, 

Middle L-R  Erin, Linda, Bev, Roxana

Bottom L-R Carmel, Bonita, Jean

Sure hope I got the names right.

Thanks for posting the candle mats Judy, love them!  Girls, you did a wonderful job on them!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,555
Points 40,385
Linda replied on Sat, Aug 30 2014 1:22 PM

Got my candle mats the other day. Just opened them this morning....busy week. They are gorgeous!! Look just like the ones everyone has posted. There is one tagged return to Judy Taylor. So if Judy is reading this, will you please send me your address in a PM. I would love to duplicate some of them for Christmas presents. Anyone willing to share their patterns or where they got them??

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Linda:
There is one tagged return to Judy Taylor.

Oh no Linda. You got my reject. I'd asked Kerry to be sure to return that one to me as it was the first one I made and was not nearly up to snuff. If you'll pm me your address I'll send you the one I got back.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 362
Points 6,085
I amso sorry Linda and Judy I thought I had everyones requests in the right envelopes. Please let me know the postage you have to pay and I will return it to you in with your mats from me. You shouldn't have had to pay again for postage. Again I am sorry.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Kerry, please don't worry about it.  it's really not important.  I should have contact Linda through a pm instead of on the forum. Sometimes my fingers go faster than my brain.

You have enough on your plate and this isn't an issue. Really.  Besides, the block would go into a .49 cent envelope. 

You just relax and pretty please don't stress about sending out another candle mat. Really. I'm serious. I'd rather you just deal with the things in life that are on your shoulders. Making and mailing out more candle mats should be waaay down on your list of priorities.

Sending a whole bunch of cyber hugs to you.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 1,570

I got home from out of town and my package was waiting for me.  It was so nice to have such a bunch of beautiful matts waiting for me.  Thank you everyone for your hard work and time.  I love them all.

Tami T

Page 16 of 16 (239 items) «Prev1213141516
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.