rated by 0 users
This post has 50 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,790
Points 45,580
Roxana replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 2:56 PM

PLEASE NOTE FROM THE INTRODUCTION:

1. Package each 100 squares into a sandwich baggie (no baggies with zippers, please) and prepare 16 baggies and mail them to me in a LEGAL size flat-rate envelope. ….  Include a pre-paid self addressed LEGAL size flat-rate envelope for the return of the swap. NO STAMPS PLEASE! Order your prepaid envelopes from USPS at USPS.com and order them when you sign up so that you will have them in time. Place INSIDE your return envelope a note to the Post Office with your name and address on it incase the envelope should be destroyed in transit. I will securely tape everywhere I can. …. Ship PRIORITY mail so that you have a tracking number and PM me the tracking number once you have shipped. 
  2. NOTE: If you are planning to come to the Branson Retreat, I'll plan to bring the other side of the swap to you then and you'll have your envelope for another swap! Send it just in case plans change. One never knows.

You are to include a LEGAL size flat-rate envelope for the return of the swap. NO STAMPS PLEASE!

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,790
Points 45,580
Roxana replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 8:45 PM

We're just 20 days from mail date. How is everyone doing on their squares?

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 9:12 PM

20 days....20 days....20 days....everybody has time to sign up for the Sarah's choice swap....check it out and sign up now!

Kathy G

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,790
Points 45,580
Roxana replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 6:01 PM

Thanks to Rhonnie, Mimi, Jacy, Beve99, and Patty59Oregon. I received your postage stamp swaps today.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,790
Points 45,580
Roxana replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 7:42 PM

All return Postage Stamp Scrap Swaps were mailed out today. Debbie will be sending you your tracking number. Be on the lookout for them next week (except Pat .... I make no promises about the fabrics going through customs!).

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,668
Points 47,745
Debbie-do replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 7:43 PM

The packages are in the mail and I've emailed everyone their tracking numbers.  If you haven't gotten the email, let me know!  Please let us know when you receive your packages!

Southwest of San Antonio

Page 4 of 4 (51 items) Prev1234
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2018 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.