rated by 0 users
This post has 117 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 12:33 AM

We're all quiet because we're sewing....you're the only one finished-LOL

If you listen close, you might be able to hear us all stitching all around the country  :)

Just sayin'

Kathy G

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Fri, Aug 30 2013 6:41 PM

Judi,

I know you're crazy busy with lots of swaps but wanted to invite you and the other blue and white star swappers to join the red and white happy hearts swap.  I think the hearts and stars might be an interesting mix or could be a lot of fun for twin beds/bunk beds.  Check it out!  Hope you decide to join!

Kathy G.

PS..one set of stars done and half way through the second...only 18 more to go Woo-Hoo!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Fri, Aug 30 2013 6:43 PM

Okay Erin!

The thread is open for the red and white happy hearts swap...check it out!  Hope you'll join!

Kathy G.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Mon, Sep 23 2013 9:40 PM

Hi everyone. I am wondering how everyone is doing.  I am almost finished with my first set and plan on being at least half finished with the Ohio Star set for this group by Saturday. Maybe, if things go as well as today, I will be done!

i am going out of town from 9/29 to 10/5. Please do not mail to me until I get back. I just don't want to not be here when things arrive!

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Mon, Sep 23 2013 9:40 PM

Hi everyone. I am wondering how everyone is doing.  I am almost finished with my first set and plan on being at least half finished with the Ohio Star set for this group by Saturday. Maybe, if things go as well as today, I will be done!

i am going out of town from 9/29 to 10/5. Please do not mail to me until I get back. I just don't want to not be here when things arrive!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,453
Points 40,785
Mimi replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 5:52 AM

Could you PM me your address, Judi.  I don't think that came when you added me to the groups.  Or I just can't find it.  Thanks.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 115

My blocks are done and waiting to be found again! My sewing room ate them along with every inch of table top space half my floor space and most of my sanity! Here I may have some responsibility to claim in this the latest disaster zone but I choose to acknowledge it as creative explosions...  I used batiks for the block except in the center of the one pictured on the right. It has a white with a metallic shiny white scroll print in the very center square but the main star was a batik. I just can't remember which one I ended up f the fabrics that making but know it was one of these two! Below these two is a close up of the center and a beginning attempt at a different arrangement of colors that I know I didn't make, heck the picture was as far as I got making the block and had decided not to finish it! 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Wed, Nov 6 2013 7:31 PM

This has been a very quiet group!  I guess everyone is busy quilting!  Here is the list of the Blocks that I have received'  I nposted the first group on their thread

CarylAnne

Kathy G  

Kathy G

Frannye

Judi (that's me)

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Mon, Nov 11 2013 8:31 PM

SEW WHAT'S THE LATEST COUNT ON HOW MANY BLOCKS YOU RECEIVED. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THEM.

FRANNYE

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Wed, Nov 13 2013 8:40 AM

Carle Anne

Kathy G

Kathy G

Frannye

Judi

please be sure to mail your blocks on time. I must have everything mailed on time. 

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 305

Judi,

Could you please pm your info to send my blocks to.

For better or worse they are done. The colors look very good.

I'm pleased with my choice of fabrics. There are a couple I would

have liked to have done over but the quilt shop no longer had

any of the fabric. I would have had to start over for the 12 blocks

to be the same and I had already spent $60.00  on the fabric. I had

bought extra to use on the quilt I was going to make the blocks out of.

I used up my extra fabric due to trying to get the blocks to come out correctly. 

This is my first block swap and I'm not very good at getting everything to come

out right yet. For me this has been a stressful and expensive experience so far.

I hope with experience it won't be quit so stressful.

Please everyone in this swap bear with me, with practice I should get better.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful block,

Kathy B

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Wed, Nov 13 2013 9:38 PM

JUDI,

I SENT MY BLOCKS AND YOU POSTED YOU RECEIVED THEM 11-6-13, AND NOW I SEE A POST 11-13-13 YOU NEED TO RECEIVE MY BLOCKS ON TIME???? DO YOU HAVE THEM OR NOT????

FRANNYE

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Thu, Nov 14 2013 8:16 AM

JUDI,

SORRY I GUESS THOSE NAMES ON 11-6-13 ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU'VE RECEIVED SO FAR.

FRANNYE

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Fri, Nov 15 2013 12:30 PM

Granny's. I have yours. I listed the ones I have

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Fri, Nov 15 2013 12:35 PM

Today was the day you all were to mail your blocks!  I do not like feeling like the 3rd grade teacher who hounded you for your signed permission slips. But I am beginning to feel like that(ggg). 

Please, please get them in the mail to me. I really have to mail at least the Monday before Thanksgiving. If I do not hear from anyone and the date passes, I am going to swap the ones I have and mail. I have no other choice. I have a houseful coming for Thanksgiving snd I need to have this mailed by then

i really hate scolding but....the HD wants the dining room back!

• Post Points: 65
Page 5 of 8 (118 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use