BLACK ,WHITE,RED CHARM SWAP : Hostess Melissa

rated by 0 users
This post has 148 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Roxana:

Sue, Melissa lives on the west coast. Let me know by PM if you want her address before a certain time today. Were you planning to mail today?

Hi Roxana - I tried to send you a PM but it won't go through. I have a friend request in for Sue. As soon as she accepts, I will send her my address if the site will let me. She is too kind to step in on such short notice.  I cannot thank you enough for helping me out with this swap.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:38 PM

Melissa, I'm having a little trouble with the site as well. Anyway, since I already had a friend confirmation from Sue, I sent her a PM. Have a great evening.

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Sue71NC/KS:

I think I get the picture.  I will have 24 packages (if I want me to have a baggie) and in each baggies will be one red, one black, and one white charm squares.  OK, I have that.  Now next question, what is the address that I will mail this rather large package?  Do I put my avatar name and state on each package?  Now I have to figure out how to change my "name" for my avatar.  I am hoping by husband can post my pix.

Sue71NC/KS

Sue if you are still interested, please accept my friend request so that I can send you my address. If you are not interested, please let me know so that I can go ahead and add a 3rd set to mine. No worries, just let know one way or another. Thanks.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Hi Sue, I got your package today. It's amazing how quickly the PO is sending packages these days.

I have updated the first page of this post to let everyone know that I have received everyone's packages except Barbara. I'm wondering if I should just step in for her. Anyone, please let me know what you think as I do not want to pressure her into anything while she is recuperating. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

As usual, I mis-typed. We are waiting on Phyllis also. Please let me know Phyllis if you need help with anything.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Aug 17 2013 8:41 PM

Melissa Halpain:
I have received everyone's packages except Barbara. I'm wondering if I should just step in for her.

Yes, if you have more RWB fabric at home, I would recommend cutting charms for her.  I can't imagine she can stand at her cutting table this soon after surgery.  I would be happy to split the cost of the fabric with you.

Have you contacted Phyllis?  She may have forgotten about signing up for this swap.  Oops!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Sat, Aug 17 2013 9:00 PM

When I talked to Barbara prior to surgery, she said she had bought all her fabric and for us just to wait on her. I'll call her tomorrow and see if that is still her intention. Don't cut yet! She was going to send all of her swaps fabric to me uncut and and unsorted. I told her I would cut and sort. That way she had only one box to mess with until it all came back to her. Melissa, please wait.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:12 AM

I heard from Barbara. She still plans to send me the fabric she has already bought. Let's wait for her. Trust me. She's done SO MUCH for swaps that we owe it to her and the entire Swap Group. Having stepped in her shoes for this short time, I can tell you how wonderful she is to do what she does for our group.

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:29 AM

No problem Roxana, I'm more than willing to wait. No need for Barbara to stress over this..

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:31 AM

Bonita:
I'm more than willing to wait. No need for Barbara to stress over this.

So true!  I have no immediate plans for my RWB charms, so I can wait as well.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Hi everyone, I think we should wait also. I also heard from Phyllis, so we should be about a week out. I certainly don't mind waiting for these two women as they are, well, just part of our group. Thank you to everyone for being patient. I just love this site with all the loving and carrying people here.

• Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
Michelle replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 12:11 PM

I'm in absolutely no hurry. Whenever they arrive they will be an unexpected surprise! :-)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 560
Points 10,815
Judi replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 12:11 PM

I also think we should give Barbara a bit more time. Although I think I know what I want to do with my charms, believe me that I can wait.  Like everyone else, I definitely have plenty to keep me busy for a long time!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Tue, Aug 20 2013 12:38 PM

I'm more than willing to wait....it'll probably be next year before I can get around to using them anyway.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

No rush or worries from me.  All in due time!

Di

Page 8 of 10 (149 items) «Prev678910Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use