Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,830
Points 31,860
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 31 2013 1:11 PM

Judi:

Hi

". All of that will fit in a card board flat rate envelope. "

Okay everyone.  I finally got my fat quarters into a gallon Ziplock bag.  It is about 4 inches thick and I can't see how this will ever get into a flat envelope!  I rodered the legal size from the PO and when they get here, most likely tomorrow, I want to mail them.  I have a feeling that I will have to put them into 2 bags before they will fit inot the envelope!

Judi, I had to put mine in the LEGAL size envelope and, yes, it took two gallon bags to fit them all in the envelope. You are so right! 

Phyllis, I put mine in the mail yesterday!

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 7:11 PM

I have fabric!!!  Lesley, Debbie and Roxana yours has arrived.  I am trying to hold off opening and looking until they are all here.  Didn't work on my last swap, probably won't work on this one either.  I am too excited to look at the fabric to wait too long!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,830
Points 31,860
Roxana replied on Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:26 PM

Thanks, Phyllis, for the update! I'm glad it made it there!

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Sat, Aug 3 2013 1:27 PM

Phyllis that's very good only sent it last Saturday!

hope Dad ok'dok'd

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 10,015
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 3 2013 4:12 PM

I am still waiting for the PO to send out the preposted envelopes I ordered.  I ordered them on Tuesday, but the PO just ran the credit card yesterday!  I hope to see them on Monday morning.  I am ready t0 send out just waiting on the envelopes.  

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Sat, Aug 3 2013 5:57 PM

Can't wait to see them!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Sat, Aug 3 2013 6:19 PM

Fabric is in the mail!  Woo Whoo!

Kathy G.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 90
Patty replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:30 AM

I have all my fat quarters ready to go.  I am waiting for the flat rate envelopes to arrive that I ordered.  Having said this, Aug 9 is at risk for my fat quarters to arrive to you.  I will get them out as soon as I can.

San Jose, CA

Wrap yourself up in memories!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 10,015
Judi replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 2:50 PM

I sent out my Fat Quarters this morning!  I used the legal sized pre pay that I ordered form the USPS.  While at the PO, I saw that there are even larger Priority envelopes that are also not rigid.  I picked up a few to use from now on for larger swaps.  I will have to the PO to get them mailed, but it was such a struggle to stuff all those FQs into the cardboard flat rate envelope.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 90
Patty replied on Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:20 AM

My fat quarters are in the mail.  Sent via Priority Mail today from San Jose.  I realize I am  a little late, I didn't realize how long it would take to get the flat rate envelopes.

San Jose, CA

Wrap yourself up in memories!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Hi Phyllis 

I hope your Dad doing well I thought I was the last one to mail so I express mailed today supposed to be there by 3p on Monday. Please let me know if they get there Monday if they do not and I understand the lady at the PO right I get my money back.  Lol one way to make a delivery sure. Thanks again for doing the swap.

Kerry G

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Hi Phyllis - I am so sorry I'm late. I looked at the date wrong. Mine will be in the mail tomorrow. I've been having car problems and I've overly preoccupied. I am so so sorry. I thank you so much for hosting this swap though.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 7:26 PM

Don't worry about it.  Life just keeps happening and keeps happening to all of us.  We all understand.  It isn't fall yet, so we are good!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 388
Points 6,665
Phyllis replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 7:28 PM

Your did arrive on Monday, no problem.  Next time, if it is my swap and you are late, I understand.  Don't spend money on postage that you could spend on fabric is my motto!!!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Well, I finally got my fabric shipped off. Phyllis I sent you a PM with the tracking number. It says it "should" arrive on Saturday, 8/17/13. I can't thank you enough for hosting this swap with all that is going on with you and your family. Take care.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Page 6 of 9 (124 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use