PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Carol, Absolutely you can still join.  Thank you for letting me know.  I have you down for 2 sets.  We are going to have so much fun.  I did get your address as well.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Roxana,

Yes, I do have all of your information.  Yes, I am born and raised in Texas.  And hold on to your hat........ I live in Round Rock where your daughter lives.  So, when you are down you will have to let me know, I would love to meet you.  OMG, that is so cool.  I also work downtown Austin, so I am close to both of your children.  What a small world this is.  LOL

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Everyone,

I have updated the list.  Please go to the first page and make sure I have your name on the list somewhere.  If it is right, great.  If it is wrong somewhere with your name, please let me know.  I will be glad to correct it.  I am so excited about this swap.

I will check first thing in the morning to make sure I have everyone listed by close of today.  Then I will draw names for everyone.  I will then PM you and let you know who you have and will give you their address as to where to send the Pillowcases to.  You may send them as soon as you get them done.  The deadline to get them in the mail to your giftee person is July 31st. 

Need everyone to PM me when they receive their pillowcases from the gifter.  This way I can cross you off of my list so that I can keep track of who has and who hasn't sent their's out yet.  If you committed to this swap, please follow through with your committment. 

I hope everyone has fun with the Pillowcase Exchange.  Thank you Barbara for putting the Thread up for this swap!!!!!!!  Take pictures and share the excitement with everyone if you can.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Hi Karen,

I feel so stupid. I still am trying to figure out, are we sending matching sets? Two pillowcases that match each other or can they just be random? Sorry I am so slow.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hi Melissa,

It is okay.  We are sending a matching set.  You are not slow.  It is all good.  Happy sewing.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,781
Points 30,895
Roxana replied on Fri, May 31 2013 6:30 PM

What is the difference between Two Sets and Both Sets? I thought I signed up for 4 pillow cases with two being Christmas or winter and two being a surprise. Please let me know.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 484
Points 9,590
Judi replied on Fri, May 31 2013 6:41 PM

When I send a PM to you, they are bouncing to the customer service people.  I am not sure why or what is happening. 

I  did not see my name. JUDI. 

PI sent you my email address. Please email me if I am on the list. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Roxana

2 sets will equal one set being Christmas and one set being a surprise fabric which equal 2 sets.

Both sets is one set of 2 sets (as above) PLUS one set being a Christmas fabric, which means you are in for two different people getting one set and one person getting the 2 sets.  I hope I didn't confuse you.

BUT, you can also be in to do 2-2 sets as well.  You tell me what you want to do.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,781
Points 30,895
Roxana replied on Fri, May 31 2013 6:49 PM

I need for you to accept my friend request in order for me to PM you. I must have had a long day but are the people doing "Both Sets" doing all four of theirs for the same person or are they doing eight (two sets like the "2 set group" and two sets for someone else)?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 484
Points 9,590
Judi replied on Fri, May 31 2013 11:38 PM

I am still not on the list

Judi 

i did send my info. Could it be hiding in junk or spam?

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:35 AM

Judi ,yes you are she wrote Jodi  unstead of Judi ,you need to let here know this.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Judi, trust me you are on the list. We can see it. I am not sure why you can't but don't worry you are there. I will get back with you shortly on the luck of the draw.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Barbara and Judi

i did correct it. I am so sorry Judi. 

Karen

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 8:02 AM

Karen ,now y'all know what a lousy typist I am so I don't think we'll get to upset over one little boo boo  LOL... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 8:45 AM

2. I will draw names for everyone and will let you know who you have.  You will mail your pillow cases to the person you have no later than August 1st.

will we learn anything about our person - colors liked, patterns, etc?  also, this isn't like secret Santa, is it?  

sorry, I just had those two crazy thoughts I needed to ask...I'm good with whatever I get but wanted to be sure I did it correctly!

As a side, here in Oklahoma City, my LQS is collecting pillowcases for the victims of the Moore tornado.  hoping to collect 4,000.  More than 2500 homes were destroyed.   If any one wants to help, their address is

Savage Quilter,  

6815 N May Ave  

Oklahoma City, OK 73116
(405) 840-1466  

and haven't seen what last nights' round of tornadoes did.  these came less than 3 miles of our house, down I-40.   Thankfully, I-44 was not  in its path - bumper to bumper traffic. We had gone out to eat and got caught in the rain and hail. I was driving and water was almost  up to top of my tires.  just prayed we didn't get bogged down and my engine flooded.  It was my 7 yr old grandson's birthday and he said it was the worst one ever.  DD lost their fence in back yard.  water from the canal took it down.  have to go down and see it.  don't know what she's going to do with her two dogs, Elvis is a mastiif and  Delilah a Great Dane.  can't leave them in the back yard with no fence.            

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 50
Page 7 of 24 (351 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use