PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,300

Hi Karen,

Welcome back, hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend away!

Please put me down for the 2 set swap.  

thank you!

Regina

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Okay, I have you down for 2 sets.  Thank you.  Have a great and blessed day!

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

hey Karen, you still have not posted recognition o f my being in the swap. Do you have me have you received my information.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, May 29 2013 9:06 AM

Karen I started a list for you but I'm not sure I have everyone in the right place .If I messed up I can fix it or you can.  Makes it much easier to keep track of who all joined.  It is listed on page 1 with the introduction.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

I'm sorry but I am soooo confused. I went back and read all the posts. What is the difference between 2 set or both. What does matching or not mean. Are sets matching or is one set matching. Is a set 2 pillowcases matching and the Christmas not matching? Sorry, but it doesn't take much to confuse me. I am normally a ditz and/or dork. Would it be OK if you just listed what is what? Again, sorry for the question.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hi Melissa in the group 1 or 2;. 
 Group 1 the persons in this swaps are making a  Christmas set of two cases for one person.
Doing group 2 we will make two sets of two cases for one person one set will be Christmas theme and the other any fabrics we choose to use.
If we are doing both groups we will make one set of two cases for one person and two sets of two cases for another in the exchange.
In other word there are currently _4_  in group one and _14_ in group two ( as per Karen @ 2.30PM May29th)
Hope this helps.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

I have a total of 15 in this group so far.  Is that what you have.  I am keeping a list.  I will see if I can find your list. 

Karen

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Barbara, got your email and I updated the list on the beginning thread.  Thank you so much for doing this.  I am learning how to do this as I go.  I appreciate your guidance. 

Hello Everyone,

I have updated a list of all who are in the pillowcase exchange.  You can see it on the First Thread where I listed all of the directions.  Please go there and make sure I have you on the list and for the sets you wanted to be in.  If I put you in the wrong category please PM me to let me know.  If you do not know how to get back to the First Thread, PM me and I will give you the directions I have found to get there or maybe Barbara can go ahead and post them so everyone can see how to get back there.  LOL  I have to write it down and then let you know step by step, but I am sure Barbara can get you there in her sleep!  LOL

I have more interests in this swap as well, I am just waiting on the final go ahead from them.  I am so excited about this.  Thank you all for your kind words as well.  You all make my DAYS!!!!!!!!  I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

OK anyone wanting to see the list just go to the bottom of this page and click on the #1. that is the first page. scroll down one message to see the list.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Caryl Anne, that was too easy.  That is much easier than I have been doing it.  Thank you for the lesson.  I really appreciate it.  I am always learning and that is what I like.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, May 29 2013 4:38 PM

Karen your list was better then mine,as I didn't have everyone .I just thinks this helps us to know who is doing what.  Thanks  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 607
Points 9,675
Joyce replied on Wed, May 29 2013 5:09 PM

Hi everyone:  I went to JoAnn Fabrics today and bought the fabric to make the 2 Christmas pillow cases and also a set of the other ones (fun ones).  I love the fabric colors and another shopper was helping me pick out colors and she bumped into me and said she loved the one I picked out.  I hope the person I get will like them also.  I may have to keep them for myself before it is over and get something else to mail. ha  Now after this party is over I can get to sewing again.

Joyce

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,545
Debbie replied on Wed, May 29 2013 8:35 PM

Karen - I should be down for both sets.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Thank you.  I agree, it does help.  I have one person that is in the wrong group and she contacted me to let me know.  So, I am changing it on here and I have changed it on my list here at home.  Tomorrow is the last day, so I hope we will get a couple more before then.  The list is growing.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Melissa,

Did you get the answer you were asking for?  Both sets is you will make one set (2 pillowcases) in Christmas and one set (2 pillowcases) in a surprise fabric, PLUS you will do the ONE set with the Christmas Fabric (2 pillowcases).  I hope this helps you and who ever I might have confused.  Sorry for the confussion. 

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Thank you Caryl Anne for helping.  You are so good.

Page 5 of 24 (351 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use