PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,579
Points 26,450
Debbie replied on Fri, May 24 2013 6:56 PM

Joanne's that I use still has Christmas fabric, on sale.  Wahoo!!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Kathy it is in the original information Please read that information from Karen here is the link.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=-j06WzmN7KI

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Kathy it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYWCma9wgm 

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 397
Points 6,770
Phyllis replied on Fri, May 24 2013 8:10 PM

Karen, please count me in.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Karen, I just sent you a PM but I will have to send you another one. I forgot to send my address which was the point of the PM. I am interested in 2 sets. I already got my fabric for the one that is NOT Christmas. I am sooooo excited about this swap. What a good idea.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Fri, May 24 2013 11:36 PM

This sounds fun! Please add me to the list. I enjoy making them :-)

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Sat, May 25 2013 12:28 AM

Karen Hollis:

Kathy it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYWCma9wgm 

I am sorry Karen; you have listed the pillow toot from Jenny Doan as the one you want us to follow. In your original listing you have the French Seam one by Aimee Griffin . I answered Kathy with the one you had. It seemed as if you have changed your mind. So if we are not doing the French seam, please let me know. Thanks,
BTW you have not acknowledged my involvement for a one set and a two set. Please do so for me, or send a PM to me. TY

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, May 25 2013 5:07 AM

I tried this link and it says the video is unavailable..do you have ant other sites?

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, May 25 2013 5:19 AM

Got this one, thanks.  This is the same way I make the pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer for Kids with the exce[tion of the accent piece, so I am good to go!

Kathy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,300

Hi karen,

Not sure that my first reply was posted or received (I'm new at this).. if I am in the pillowcase sway...how do I PM you with my address?  I checked FAQ's but couldn't find the info there.

Thanks for your patience with me!

Regina

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 25 2013 7:49 AM

Regina , if you will go to one of Karens post,  then hit on her name  it will take you to her home page , on the right of her picture there will be some word listings  hit start conversation  and you should be able to send a message to her,  After that you'll want to hit the words request friendship .this will send her an invitation to be your friend . once she accepts  she will be in your list of friends that will also be posted on the side of your pictures on your home page. once you do this ,you can send private messages by going to your friends list and clicking on her name, I hope this helps,  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480

Regina---- you click on Karen's name and when you get to her homepage you click on START A CONVERSATION.  If you are not friends you may have to request to be friends first. Good luck.

basketbear:

Hi karen,

Not sure that my first reply was posted or received (I'm new at this).. if I am in the pillowcase sway...how do I PM you with my address?  I checked FAQ's but couldn't find the info there.

Thanks for your patience with me!

Regina

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,300

Thank you Erin & Barbara!

Your instructions were very clear and easy to understand...thanks for your help!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,579
Points 26,450
Debbie replied on Sat, May 25 2013 7:19 PM

Karen, sign me up for the both sets,  Darn, that means I've got to go shopping again!   let's see that's 9" x WOF + 27" x WOF + 2" x WOF for each pillowcase, so 2 yds for each set of pillowcases.  2 yds of 3 different fabrics.  can I make 1 set with the accent on one to match the main body of the other or do both pillowcases have to match?

so, 9" x WOF on one is the  27" x WOF on the other - is that okay?

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

HI Kathy, about multiple posts:
I've had this happen so often I am a breeze at removing them. Here is what you do; go to the second post and click on 'more' it shows edit. Click on that and delete it then go to the third one and do the same.. lol (or do we just delete all the words? Humm got to remember that one) sometimes QCA is slow posting. just don't hit the post button more than once. Ask me how I know this.. Carylanne.  
and BTW the link is still working for both videos. I'm guess here that Karen is out of the loop this weekend as she hasn't posted anything. Here is the Jenny Doan case and above in my post as well as on the first page is the link to the French seams.

Page 3 of 24 (351 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use