PILLOWCASE EXCHANGE: Hostess Karen.

rated by 0 users
This post has 350 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 9:45 AM

Pillowcases arrived today and they are beautiful!  Unfortunately, my camera is packed for my trip so pictures will have to wait until I return.  However, I can tantalize you by telling you one set is really cute snowmen fabric and the other set is gorgeous spring colors which I love!Thank you so much, Jeanne!

Kathy

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:46 AM

YAY! Glad they arrived Kathy.  So has everyone received their pillowcases now?  It was a fun swap; I loved seeing all the cases every one made.  Thanks Karen.

Kathy:

Pillowcases arrived today and they are beautiful!  Unfortunately, my camera is packed for my trip so pictures will have to wait until I return.  However, I can tantalize you by telling you one set is really cute snowmen fabric and the other set is gorgeous spring colors which I love!Thank you so much, Jeanne!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,694
Points 29,210
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:57 AM

Kathy, I'm so glad you received yours today! Someone has to be the caboose! .... I didn't get mine until last week and I thought I was it!  ... I can't wait to see your snowmen fabric! You might have to off topic your trip photos too! I hope you have a great trip!

I'm with Erin, did everyone get theirs now?

Thanks, Karen, for hosting such a fun swap. 

Maybe if we do this again, we might shorten the time span or specify the dates for mailing of finished pillow cases.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 11:18 AM

Roxana:
did everyone get theirs now?
No, I still haven't received the set with two different pillowcases. I got the one set beginning of July but nothing on the other.  been watching mailbox everyday and rememberto look by front door because sometimes mailman will put it there.  

beginning to feel left out!  boohoo!    LOL

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 7:45 AM

Today is my 41st wedding anniversary. all 7 grandchildren will be here later and hope to get a picture with them. last time we did this we only had 6, so need to update with little Niles, who''s 10 months old.  no big plans, took day off and just spending it with family.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 11:20 AM

Have a great day Debbie---Happy Anniversary!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:18 PM

Had a great day, spent all afternoon and evening with family.  All 7 grands were here. Will post picture later.  one really nice thing was I got my pillowcases!  Thanks Rhonnie, they are beautiful!  And the little gifts are very much appreciated.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Tue, Aug 6 2013 3:46 PM

YAY!   Glad your day was good and your cases arrived Debbie. They are really pretty.

So when's the next pillowcase swap??? hahaha

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 810

I have not received my pillowcases. :o( I kept thinking that maybe someone sent them the very last day of July and lived in Ancorage. I don't know what is behind the caboose, but I must be it.

Jeanne

Round Rock, TX

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 810

You are so welcome and am so glad you like them. This was a great swap and maybe we should do it again. I am still eagerly waiting for mine to arrive.

Jeanne

Round Rock, TX

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Hello Everyone.  

I know there is one person that has not received her pillow cases.  Has EVERYONE else received theirs.  If you haven't can you please let me know.  I want to make sure everyone had the same great experience.  Please let me know.  Jeanne, my friend, I will be checking on yours today.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Wed, Aug 7 2013 1:01 PM

Oh...I thought everyone had theirs now :(     Do you need me to make another set Karen, I don't mind!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

That is sweet of you Erin.

No, it may be in the mail.  I am checking with the person that has her name.  If not, I can make another set for her, but I just wanted to verify that everyone else had theirs.  Just making sure she was the only one.  Thank you again.  Will keep everyone posted on this.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 810

Oh Erin! You are so sweet to offer to do that. It is not that important, I can make some too. It would be fun to go pick out something, I may do that anyway. lol

Karen, thanks so much for checking on my cases and for hosting this. It has been so much fun, we should do it again. I hope people will post their pictures.

Jeanne

Round Rock, TX

Not Ranked
Posts 38
Points 750
vynnp replied on Wed, Aug 7 2013 6:55 PM

In spite of the few glitches, I really did enjoy this swap so much. Still haven't heard if Phyllis ever got the ones I sent, but guess they made it. I would love to do something like this again. And thanks to Karen for putting this all together

Page 22 of 24 (351 items) «Prev2021222324Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use