Fabric Swap : Fourth Of July : Hostess Pyllis

rated by 0 users
This post has 113 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,185

i just discovered this swap - am i too late to join?  i am a red/white/blue fan.  karen j jones

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 8:47 AM

Karen ,sorry this swap is now closed as all the spots have been filled.  Hopefully you can catch another swap  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 395
Points 6,745
Phyllis replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 10:01 PM

Susie,

Your fabric arrived today.  I can't believe all the gorgeous fabric you ladies are finding.  I'm going to have plan some trips to check out your LQS!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,562
Points 23,690
Susie replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 11:50 AM

I'm so very glad that you got it!  I couldn't find the right size envelopes, so my postage was a bit higher than it should have been.  So...now I'm going to be on the lookout for the right envelopes for future swaps!  It's frustrating when the post office is out of supplies!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:18 PM

Susie you can order them off line form the PO and they will send to your home ,its free and you get alot more an are never out . How I do mine . boxes and all ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,562
Points 23,690
Susie replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:52 PM

Barbara:

Susie you can order them off line form the PO and they will send to your home ,its free and you get alot more an are never out . How I do mine . boxes and all ..Barbara

Thanks, Barbara!  The only challenge for me in doing it that way is that they will be sent to the complex office and I have to try to get over there while they are open.  But it just may come to that, if I can't get my hands on them!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Hi Phyllis

Sent my material out this morning. Sent you another message about it also. Sorry to everyone else in this group I have been running in my spare time with my Dad and MD stuff. With that and my work schedule I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get it done then found my big ruler has a slight bow in it.  UGGGGH!!! like good old Charlie Brown would say. Not to worry guys I cut my pieces 10 inches wide in case so if it slipped on me and you need to straighten it  you would not loose any of your fat quarter. 

Thanks for your patience one and all 

Happy quilting

Kerry G

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Lord I have a whole 450 points I'm getting quite chatty LOl.

Kerry G

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Bifocals in wrong spot I keep this up I'll make 450 yet LOL

kerry g

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 8 2013 2:31 PM

Kerry those points will add up alot quicker then you think . just keep at it .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Thanks Barbra

I see you are a retired LPN I'm an RN and keep telling myself I am gearing up for retirement some days I am more than ready LOL. However the job I have now is probably the closest to my dream job I have ever had. Off on holidays first time ever during my career, day shift lots of traveling though since I teach workers for home health work. I like it and thank God I get Fridays so if I have to run with my Dad I can. The problem is that when I get a new magazine or get too close to one of my sewing machines I don't want to do anything but sew. Lol Oh well I will finally get things together here so I can get caught up with all you guys,  at least I got my material in the mail today. 

LOL 

kerry g

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:56 AM

Kerry, I have the same problem ,I make plans to do other things ,and then I see the machine and end up there instead,  .but then I think , no big deal  this is where I'd rather be anyway . LOL   Sounds like your job is a pretty good one. My last one was Home Health , and It was a great job as well .I worked 4 -10 hr. days .I loved it. Had all my weekends and holidays off  and  one pt. to care for . I still see her and I'm friends with her mom  ,so It was a great job.  Unfortunately ,my body gave out and had to retire early, on disability. But then That was not so bad either. LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

Phyllis,

I see that my fabric is in your home town this morning.  I am hoping you get it today.  Please let me know when you get it.  Have a wonderful day.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 395
Points 6,745
Phyllis replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 9:11 PM

I have received everyone's fabric except for Mimi's.  Have you mailed yours yet Mimi?  I can't wait for everyone to see the beautiful fabrics and then we have to share what we are doing with them.  I want to hear your ideas.  I am sorting the fabric tonight so that when Mimi's comes in, they will be ready to go right back out.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 9:36 PM

Ran into a bit of trouble last week but will get them in the mail tomorrow.  You should have them by Thursday?  Maybe Wednesday?  Sorry to hold up the swap.  Apologies to everyone.  Should have know this week and last would be killers.  Thanks for your understanding.  

Page 6 of 8 (114 items) «Prev45678Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use