rated by 0 users
This post has 85 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Wed, May 22 2013 10:55 PM

Barbara:
Debbie ,I forgot to tell you my fabric went out Monday you should get it today. Barbara

Barbara - got it today.  beautiful red!  Thanks for the gift, very nice! 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Thu, May 23 2013 8:50 AM

Ok, ladies, deadline to mail your fabric is approaching.  please let me know that you've sent yours.  I've 3 I have not received.  I'll send them all PMs. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 41,735
Mimi replied on Thu, May 23 2013 3:59 PM

Debbie:
I've 3 I have not received.

Debbie,  Sent mine today.  They are scheduled to arrive on Saturday.  I need to send you a PM.  Please look for it.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Sat, May 25 2013 10:37 AM

Ladies, who sent the brown circles, it has a little green/turquoise  in it as well - can't remember now?

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 667
Points 17,525
Zsofia replied on Sat, May 25 2013 2:25 PM

Debbie:

Ladies, who sent the brown circles, it has a little green/turquoise  in it as well - can't remember now?

Daebbie - my fabric has circles on blueish background if you need a picture let me know! I don't want to spoil the surprise (posting pictures) for the others.

Zsofia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Sat, May 25 2013 7:06 PM

Zsofia - got yours and know which one you mean.  it's not the one I can't remember who sent.  It has brown circles on brown with splattering of blue in it.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,465
Lillie replied on Sun, May 26 2013 10:53 AM

Hi Debbie,

Back from our fantastic trip to Italy. Please feel free to mail my squishy back to me when you're ready. Thanks again for holding it for me.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Sun, May 26 2013 12:58 PM

Actually, haven't received everyone's yet.  One will he here Tuesday so it will be Thur when I mail them out.  How was Italy? We want pictures...

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Fri, May 31 2013 5:24 PM

Just an update, I am still waiting on one package to come in and then I will be mailing everyone's squishes out.  I hope to do this on Mon but don't know when pkg was sent to me.  I'll keep you informed.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,465
Lillie replied on Fri, May 31 2013 5:29 PM

Debbie:

Just an update, I am still waiting on one package to come in and then I will be mailing everyone's squishes out.  I hope to do this on Mon but don't know when pkg was sent to me.  I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for the update Debbie. Can't wait to see all the beauties.

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:31 PM

alright, ladies (DRUMROLL, PLEASE!!!)   got the final fabric in today's mail, DH says.  I'm still at work and won't be home for another hour so it's not going to happen tonight but tomorrow night I will sort and get them all packaged up and out on Saturday morning. That's my goal anyways.

I've really been impressed, some beautiful batiks in this swap and can't wait to see what you all make out of these.  there's a couple I might use for the HSTs swap as there are just the right color for fall.  mine was, I know. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 41,735
Mimi replied on Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:58 PM

Yeah Debbie.  So glad to hear everything is okay.  I was wondering if somehow you had gotten sick or hurt.  So excited to see what is in store for us.  Thanks again for organizing this swap.  You rock!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,806
Points 29,435
Debbie replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 8:34 AM

Diane, Mimi, Barbara, Lillie, Zsofia, Gail and Melissa -  Just a quick update to let you all know that your squishes were mailed out yesterday.  I PMed those who I had tracking numbers for and please let me know that you get them safely.  

Also, you'll notice there were only 8 of us so you will have your extra FQs in your pkg and I think I got everyone's back to the right person.  If not, at least everyone got some extra.  Thank you for participating and for making my first hosting a swap successful, not too stressful event, (might should wait till I see if everyone got the right FQs back to say that but I'm optimistic).  I hope to do it again soon, but think I'll wait a few months.  

Catch you in the next swap!

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,343
Points 254,899
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 3:16 PM

Ok thanks Debbie ,and you did just fine ,so don't worry . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,465
Lillie replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 5:06 PM

Debbie:

Diane, Mimi, Barbara, Lillie, Zsofia, Gail and Melissa -  Just a quick update to let you all know that your squishes were mailed out yesterday.  

YAY! I'm so excited to see all the lovely batiks. I can't wait. Thank you everyone!!!!

northern colorado

Page 5 of 6 (86 items) «Prev23456Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.