SWAP IDEAS

rated by 0 users
This post has 905 Replies | 61 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 4:48 PM

Lillie ,thank you for your offer but this was Susies Baby , so I 'm going to let her do this . I do thank you alot though and hope you will consider another one. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 4:49 PM

susie, I have opened a thread for you .I am sending you a PM so please check you home page. thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:01 PM

Richard thanks for the offer but at this time I have not decided yet, so I'm cnanot give you an answer , I have some things I want to work out before this . so I'll let you know . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,486
Points 22,015
Susie replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:12 PM

thanks barbara.  bad connection from my phone and no internet zt home until tomorrow night. i will post the details tomorrow from work.  woohoo

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:14 PM

ok I'm gonna lock it till in the morning then. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 403
Points 2,925
Candy replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:49 PM

Barbara:

Lillie ,thank you for your offer but this was Susies Baby , so I 'm going to let her do this . I do thank you alot though and hope you will consider another one. Barbara

Ok, I am confused.  

Lillie asked about a flannel swap. I did not see anyone else suggesting a flannel swap.  Are we just discussing "1 swap" at a time in here or swaps we would like in general.  And, I thought we could have different swaps going, which is what I thought Lillie was proposing.

Could you please clarify for me?  I went back and read all the threads and I didn't see where Lillie was offering to do Susie's swap, but a flannel swap.  If I am wrong, then I am sorry.

Thanks.

Candy in Norborne MO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 5:51 PM

Candy ,what is yarn dyed , I'm not familaiar with this term, have to admit ,I didn't know flannel was differnet . I think this is a good idea for a swap ,not sure its ever been done before. Intresting.  thanks to you and Lillie for the suggestion. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:01 PM

Candy not a problem , Susie is hosting the Snowman swap ,this was her idea, She mentioned it on a different thread and I ask her to move it to this one as I just started this one today.  Lillie and you both mentioned a flannel swap which was the first I'd seen of both . I think it is a great idea. That is what this thread is for to put our ideas.  If there is enough, yeah that sounds good,  I will open a thread for the person who wants to host the swap,  this thread  is not for sign ups, just to let other know if you like their suggestions.  Members can only host one swap at a time, but anyone can host a swap, I hope this helps ,let me know  if you have any other questions. I really do want everyone to understand .AS far as Lillie goes maybe I miss read , but I thought she said she would host this if no one else was. Thanks Candy. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:04 PM

If there is enough interest in a flannel swap, we can set the ground rules before we start the swap and limit the participants also. Just have to wait and see the response.

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:04 PM

Lillie if we get enough yeah I like thats ,let me know and we can open a thread for flannels . I don't think this has been done before  should be a good one.  try and figure out what you want to do with this so you will have all your information ready. if you need help just PM  me and I'll help you with this.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:06 PM

Lillie guess we were on the same page after all. I thought I'd messed up .. Just keep me posted if I 'm not here since I'm going on retreat ,check with Nana.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:10 PM

Barbara:

NP Barbara. I was just offering in case Susie didn't want to host. Sounds like fun. Can't wait for her to post the requirements so I can sign up. Already got tons of snowman ideas running around in my head.  lol

northern colorado

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:15 PM

Candy:

Barbara:

Ok, I am confused.  

Lillie asked about a flannel swap. I did not see anyone else suggesting a flannel swap.  Are we just discussing "1 swap" at a time in here or swaps we would like in general.  And, I thought we could have different swaps going, which is what I thought Lillie was proposing.

Could you please clarify for me?  I went back and read all the threads and I didn't see where Lillie was offering to do Susie's swap, but a flannel swap.  If I am wrong, then I am sorry.

Thanks.

Sorry for any confusion on my part. I originally suggested a flannel swap, which I would still like to host. Then I saw Susie's post about a snowman swap and I thought she said she didn't want to host it (I must have misread that part). So, I offered to host the snowman swap also, in case a person was needed to be the host.

I hope this helps clarify Candy.

northern colorado

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 6:25 PM

Lillie , I think we got it all straight now .. thanks for your input.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 61 (906 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use