Thank you so much, Quilt Daddy! wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 680
Tina replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 10:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to thank Richard for doing this swap and also apologize to everyone for my lateness.  I hope that my 2nd swap experience goes better (more timely) than this one did.

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 105
Michelle replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:57 AM

Thank you, Quilt Daddy!  You will be greatly missed.

Michelle

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 680
Tina replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:05 PM

Package received, thank you Richard!  Thank you everyone!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,024
Points 16,170
Judy Lee replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:23 PM

HI Richard,

I received my package today!!!!!  It is beautiful and your gifts were very thoughtful. Thank you so much for hosting this swap and hope to do another someday!

Judylee

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,781
Points 67,290
Bonita replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:34 PM

Hi Richard, my package came today too. Thanks for the pattern and the gifts all were very nice.

Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 145
RWILSON replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:25 PM

am i the only one that is having messages blocked until someone decides if it will be allowed to be posted?  If so i dont want anymore of such a juvenile organization.  I have never attached or been anythng but polite to all and dont understand this.

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,719
Points 121,420

RWILSON:

am i the only one that is having messages blocked until someone decides if it will be allowed to be posted?  If so i dont want anymore of such a juvenile organization.  I have never attached or been anythng but polite to all and dont understand this.

It is my understanding that posts are not blocked. Sometimes there are site problems and no one can post and get a strange message. The only times I actually have a problem posting is when I try to insert more than one link in my message. I don't think anyone is blocking the post, I just suspect that the QCA software itself has safeguards that won't allow multiple links.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:54 PM

RWilson

No one is blocking posts.  There have been some technical issues with the website for several weeks now.  The technical support group is working trying to fix the glitch in the system.  Sometimes we are all getting messages when we attempt to post.  One of the messages that has been coming up alot is that the post needs moderation.  It is truly a glitch in the server.  Hopefully they will be able to get this fixed soon.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 105
Michelle replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:40 PM

Richard,

I received mine today. Thank you for hosting and thank you for the gift. I hope we will be swapping together in the future.

Michelle

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:06 PM

R Wilson, I am truly sorry you had this issue it has been happening to all of us. QCA or I should say the Crafts Media corp Is trying to get the problems fixed. I hope you will not have any more issues if so please let us know . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 364
Points 4,680
Kelli replied on Fri, Sep 21 2012 8:07 AM

I got my fabrics and I wanted to thank you for the extras they are greatly appreciated.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 510
Points 6,035
Lisa replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 1:23 PM

Hello and a Big Big Thank You to everyone for including me in the swap after I had to drop out. It made my day to get an unexpeted package in the mail. I hope to be able to join some more swaps in the future but still need to feel better before I can stand and cut fabric again. Again Thank You all so much quilters are such wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!         Lisa

Page 8 of 8 (120 items) «Prev45678
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use