Swappers - just a suggestion

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 244,032
Thea Posted: Tue, May 20 2014 8:37 AM

Hi, I am not sure how many of you get the email each day from Missouri Quilt shop but with the different swaps that you do this might be a nice way to get some things for your swaps - each day the shop has a different deal of the day - they send you out an email - today it was an awesome blue and white layer cake from Michael Miller for 21.95 - lots of times they have charm packs for $2.  I have bought many of the 2" strips from them and layer cakes for different quilts - but when I got the message today I thought of you swappers as I have seen you do layer cake swaps a lot.  

Just a thought to help you out - hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents.

http://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal

If nothing else, go for yourself and sign up for their newsletter - Ginny Doan has a ton of videos to help you make quilts and she sends you messages for these too about once a month or so.

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Hi Thea - glad to see you on here again. I love Missouri Star Quilt Company. I check the daily deal everyday. I also have learned a lot on the tutorials. Stay well, Thea.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 512
Points 10,120
Judi replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 12:33 PM

I suggest everyone be very wary of using or trying to use the Pellon EZ fusible product. I have tried 4 sheets and it will not release the backing paper and does not fuse to the fabric!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use