State Layer Cake Swap - Hostess: Kristie

rated by 0 users
This post has 142 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,883
Points 367,042
Kris replied on Fri, Jun 6 2014 11:44 PM

Thanks Darlene. It's too bad you can't make it.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 73
Points 1,205

Mine will go out in the mail today.  :)

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

Didn't get to PO before closed. :/  I'll mail Monday for sure! Have a great weekend.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,915
Kristie replied on Sat, Jun 7 2014 3:06 PM

Hi everyone!

So, our group has ended up with 14.  Please send your 14 sets of two ten inch squares to me by June 25. 

Just some reminders about the packaging/mailing:

1). Put two squares of your all fabric in a small clear plastic baggie and label each bag with the state represented - you can use a return address label for ease if you like. 

2)Place all baggies in one larger bag. 

3)Please send a stamped pre-paid and self addressed envelope for your return fabric.

4)Send me a PM letting me know when you ship your package, and the tracking number. 

Thanks ladies!  I can't wait to see all the different state fabrics!

• Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,883
Points 367,042
Kris replied on Sat, Jun 7 2014 5:29 PM

Well my shopping excursion went well but I did not find the perfect swap fabric. I found some at the LQS though. Will cut tomorrow. Having a migraine now.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 84
Points 1,345
Yuriko replied on Sun, Jun 8 2014 12:47 PM

Got my fabric and washed it.  Just need to press, cut, bag, and mail.  Hope to mail it out on Tues.  I try to avoid banks and post offices on Mondays.  They seem extra crowded.  BTW - is it cheaper to use the fixed rate envelopes?

Looking forward to seeing the fabrics from the different states.

Lily (aka Yuriko)

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 90

Can't find the fabric I originally wanted in time so...am exploring other options!  But you will have it in time.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

PM sent with tracking info!!!

Kristie:

Hi everyone!

So, our group has ended up with 14.  Please send your 14 sets of two ten inch squares to me by June 25. 

Just some reminders about the packaging/mailing:

1). Put two squares of your all fabric in a small clear plastic baggie and label each bag with the state represented - you can use a return address label for ease if you like. 

2)Place all baggies in one larger bag. 

3)Please send a stamped pre-paid and self addressed envelope for your return fabric.

4)Send me a PM letting me know when you ship your package, and the tracking number. 

Thanks ladies!  I can't wait to see all the different state fabrics!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,915
Kristie replied on Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:55 AM

Tami and Vyn- I got your packages - great fabrics!

I will update the list on the first page when I receive the packages. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,883
Points 367,042
Kris replied on Tue, Jun 10 2014 5:33 PM

I have my fabric but haven't started cutting. I'm having trouble rotary cutting due to back pain and muscle spasms. It's a recurring problem and I'm hoping this round settles down soon.

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Tue, Jun 10 2014 9:41 PM

My fabric is cut, packaged and ready to mail.  Waiting until Saturday when I'll be finished with another swap and I can mail everything at the same time.  Can't wait to see what everyone has chosen.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 90
Opiesmom replied on Thu, Jun 12 2014 2:10 PM

YAY!  Got fabric today.  Will be leaving tonight for the weekend so will get it cut, bagged and hopefully mailed on Monday.  Hope all you like what I'm sending from Colorado!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,915
Kristie replied on Thu, Jun 12 2014 4:54 PM

Excited to see all the fabric!  Thanks ladies!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,375
Points 37,440
Linda replied on Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:50 AM

Kris:

I have my fabric but haven't started cutting. I'm having trouble rotary cutting due to back pain and muscle spasms. It's a recurring problem and I'm hoping this round settles down soon.

Kris, hope you are feeling better. I sprained my right shoulder back in March and I still have pain in it. I have a hard time cutting too. Take care of yourself.

Hugs.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 245
Quilt RN replied on Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:32 AM

Hi, this is Michelle from Texas.  I have my fabric, I have too much fabric!   Can I send three blocks instead of two?  Don't need to get three back it will just be a bonus block.

Michelle

Page 5 of 10 (143 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use