Posts 1,330
Points 18,765

Hmmmmm...

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 329
Points 5,230
Hello Ladies Well I will try this again since my last post disappeared before I finished it and it disappeared. LOL First things first even though I forgot to check my list twice I do believe that I now have all the candle mats. woohoo! And ladies they are beautiful. I want to be like a qca quilter when I grow up!! Thank you all for participating in the swap and for the wonderful goodies for myself and my Grandbaby I love the blanket for the dressing table and the brag book. I will be sorting and dealing this weekend but alas Monday schedule won't work with post office times so I will be mailing on Tuesday. I will definately post and let you know definitely so you can be watching. This swap has been a blast and i hope everyone enjoyed themselves you were all great and very patient. Thank you all again and hope to be swapping again with you all. One last thing anyone going to the Quilt show and expo in Pittsburgh Aug 14 15 16 i went last year with my daughter and for a new show and expo it was really nice. New Dad is going to watch the baby so my daughter I can go again this year. I am going to cut this short for now I have been two nights at the vets with one very sick dog. Thank God it is treatable and I hope he wil ake the turn for the better soon. I am just a little tired. LOL Good night swappers and sweet dreams of Candle Mats

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,470

Kerry. Can't wait to see the candle mats. 

I do hope your dog will be OK. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,523
Points 39,800
Linda replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 2:05 PM

Kerry, Congratulations on the new grandson!! I was on vacation when the news came in. Just got home early this morning. What a joy it is to hold a newborn.

Can't wait to see those candle mats. Thinking of putting them in my Secret Santa box (if they will fit that is. The box is almost too full.).

Hugs,

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 14,775

Have these been mailed out yet? Have I missed that  part somewhere?  I almost forgot about them it's been so long. Lol. Hope to hear soon.

MODESTO, CA.
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,202
Points 38,205
Roxana replied on Sat, Aug 9 2014 3:38 PM

klaynegrimm:
Hello Ladies ... First things first even though I forgot to check my list twice I do believe that I now have all the candle mats. woohoo!  ....  I will be mailing on Tuesday. I will definately post and let you know definitely so you can be watching. ...... One last thing anyone going to the Quilt show and expo in Pittsburgh Aug 14 15 16.

Kerry, the mats weren't mailed on Tuesday so can you tell us if they will be mailed before you leave for Pittsburg? Can you at least give us an update? I sent you an email and left a voice mail. I hope that all is ok.

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 733
Points 13,765
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 9 2014 4:11 PM

My mail has been ridiculously slow. I was mailed some things from NJ and I live in PA.  I should have gotten them no later than today. Since they were sent by regular post by a shop, I have no way to track them!  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,470

Roxana:

klaynegrimm:
Hello Ladies ... First things first even though I forgot to check my list twice I do believe that I now have all the candle mats. woohoo!  ....  I will be mailing on Tuesday. I will definately post and let you know definitely so you can be watching. ...... One last thing anyone going to the Quilt show and expo in Pittsburgh Aug 14 15 16.

Kerry, the mats weren't mailed on Tuesday so can you tell us if they will be mailed before you leave for Pittsburg? Can you at least give us an update? I sent you an email and left a voice mail. I hope that all is ok.

Gosh, I hope everything is OK with Kerry. No word from her yet?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 329
Points 5,230
Hello Ladies my complete and very sincere apology I have been ill and on top of that I had to put my cocker spaniel to sleep. Funny how much and empty a house seems without them. It really brings home why we call them fur babies. On the baby note my grandson is doing very well for having been 3 weeks premie. I hope everyone who is expecting new additions to their families will be just as blessed as we are and that everything and everyone is ok. In the middle of all the tears and craziness one more dreadful event happened somehow in the same day I not only messed up my internet and phone line I absolutely ruined my mats that I was putting some finishing touches on. I am sorry I have new ones started but am not as fast as you guys on this stuff give me a suit and I will knock it out in no time so here is the agenda. All of your mats will be mailed tomorrow AM as early as I can get them to the PO. My 11 will be mailed to you all individually probably the first of the week. I think if I get the stuff in the mail and take some of the pressure off of having to get these done I will probably get them done in no time. I can only say I am sorry again and hope this is agreeable with everyone. All of the requests that were included in the packages will be done things forwarded and mailed back etc. I hope everything is well with all of you and that everyone had great vacations and summertime fun. I am looking forward to being able to just sit down and sew and not panic about anything and hope I can find some nice material for my calendar blocks on saturday at the quilt how in Pittsburg. New Daddy is watching the baby and Mommy and are going t the show for a day. God's Blessings to everyone and apologies again. PS I hope when they trimmed trees that they did a good job with the storms that rolled through here I could be out of touch again. Kerry G

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,507
Points 41,715
Mimi replied on Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:35 PM

Wow Kerry, you surely have been put through the wringer.  No wonder you dropped out of sight for a time.  I for one am glad that you are okay and that you shared your circumstances.  I wouldn't mind waiting until all the mats are ready if that would be easier and less expensive for you.  Just know we are here to support you no matter what.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,470

Kerry, glad you're OK. Been worried about you (not the mats, YOU).

I guess my preference would be to receive just the 11 mats now. My best friends birthday is September 11 and I'm hoping to give her 4 mats as a gift. Kerry, you don't even need to make me another one, 11 is more than enough.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,202
Points 38,205
Roxana replied on Wed, Aug 13 2014 4:06 PM

Kerry, I echo what has been said before. I am just glad you are ok. So sorry to hear of your troubles and especially the loss of your baby. I'm with Judy, you can just send me 11 and don't worry about completing another mat for me. The most important thing is that you are ok. YOU are the important one to all of us. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Please keep one from me and send me 11 when you can get to it. I know there is such a thing as clearing the plate though so just send me what you have and call it a day as far as I am concerned. Hugs, my friend.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 202
Points 3,525
Carmel replied on Wed, Aug 13 2014 6:10 PM

Kerry:

Glad to hear you are ok, Sorry about the loss of your dog and your other troubles. You can send me the mats when you have time, make it more convenient for yourself. I am in no rush, you are more important.

Prayers are coming your way

Lansdale, PA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,062
Points 71,775
Bonita replied on Wed, Aug 13 2014 6:56 PM

Kerry, it sounds like your plate has been full. Sorry for your loss of your little friend. I'll just ditto what has been said about the mats. Just do what is easy for you.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,470

Kerry, I just re-read my posting. Whew, I didn't mean to sound like I was putting pressure on you! I was trying to do just the opposite and let you know not to worry about making blocks. I'm happy with 11 but whatever you need to do, you do it.

Goodness, I need to read my postings closer before hitting the button. Gets me in trouble all the time. Of course, I have the same problem live and in person. My lips flap before my brain engages. LOL

Page 14 of 16 (239 items) «Prev1213141516Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.