Seasonal Candle Mat Swap - Hostess: klaynegrimm

rated by 0 users
This post has 238 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 4:53 PM

Kerry, that's good news about Mother and baby. My DGD will turn 6 on the 16 of this month and DD was more than ready to give birth, these summer babies are tough on the moms.

I mailed out my package this mornng and it should be there on Tues.

Have a good trip and be safe.

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 508
Points 10,055
Judi replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 5:44 PM

We are waiting for our granddaughter to come into the world.  Her Mommy is more than ready!

i had a late ( 3 weeks late) into August and a mid September babies.  Yuk!  I was hot, had swollen hands and feet and was generally miserable!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,367
Points 37,280
Linda replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 6:09 AM

Kerry, prayers for mom and baby. With God there everything will be as they should. Keep us posted. Lots of hugs.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Hi Bonita thanks for the prayers they are appreciated. Your mats came today and they are so cute I love them. Everyones mats are really great. Will be leaving in little while for the road trip with Sis. so will be unable to post but will be able to  read posts because I get email notifications on my phone and posts to my email which I delete after I read.  Have a great weekend

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Thanks Linda and everyone for their prayers ad thoughts Roxana will answer any questions anyone has while I am gone.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Wed, Jul 16 2014 2:05 PM

Thanks Kerry for letting me know the mats arrived ok. Have a wonderful trip with your sister.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:35 AM

Kerry (klaynegrimm) wanted me to post the picture of (her?) new grandson. As you know she is with her sister helping her move to Florida. Isn't he adorable?!

Her message: Grandson Bodie born July 17 while grandma in South Carolina. Mom and baby fine.

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Sat, Jul 19 2014 9:23 AM

I might add that Kerry is reading these posts while on the road. She just can't post back. I think I am the go between! So pass on your congratulations!! She'll get them!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,840

Adorable grandson Kerry! So sweet.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 2,955
Carmel replied on Sat, Jul 19 2014 12:43 PM

Congratulations Kerry, Baby is adorable. Happy to hear that Mom and Baby are doing well.

Macungie, PA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Sat, Jul 19 2014 2:41 PM

Kerry, your grandson is beautiful. Happy to see Mother and baby doing fine.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,185

Congratulations on the new Grandbaby.  Such a wonderful thing.  I am so happy for you.

Tami

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Hi swappers thank you for all the congratulations on my new grandson he arrived 3 weeks early my daughter went into preeclampsia  on Thursday and had a c section. DD still swollen with some fluid and of course sore but feeling better home now from hospital. Little Bodie still having a little trouble with nursing but his first MD appt today was good. Thank God. I got to hold and feed him yesterday so little 6.4 pounds sleeps a lot of course. just so cute Grandma of course took him a little stuffed gator from Florida and a couple of other things and I had them in a shopping bag that you can use at groceries stores. Don't  you know it was just the right size to smuggle him out of the house LOL.  Sorry enough grandma bragging LOL.

Judi I got your mats and they are wonderful and yes I will be happy to include what you asked me. Also i want to say thank you for the gift.

Hope everyone is doing well. The trip was great a lot of reminiscing about past trips when we were kids. New house is beautiful and new job Ok so far. So now I have to get some things together here. Just finishing projects I started before I left. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,690
Points 120,840

Welcome back Kerry. What???? No photos of the baby?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

Hi Kerry. Hope you're enjoying that new grand baby. I recently found out that grand baby #2 will be here in March 2015, can't wait!!!  Cupcake is excited about a cousin, but has already stated that it will NOT be staying over night with me and will NOT be going to the park with grandpa...LOL  I told her my bed and the park is big enough for the both of them but she isn't having it.  Good thing we have quite a few months to prepare.  Life has been so chaotic lately, half the time I do not even know what day it is! Needing some down time soon.

Anyway- what is the status on the candle mats?  I will need to watch the mail once they are headed this way as many of my packages end up at the neighbors and I have to go retrieve them :/  

Have a great day.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Page 13 of 16 (239 items) «Prev1112131415Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use