Posts 874
Points 14,995

Kerry did u get my mats?

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Hi Candis so sorry I have been having problems with my internet/google  when I think I get it fixed we get one of these storms and I guess they must have had problems on the line because I was having all kinds of issues. Hope the fix is permanent.LOL

Yes I did get your mats and they are wonderfull I love them. Thank you so much for the gift. I am collecting old jeans for a quilt that I want to make not all jeans and those will work well. Thanks again.

Hope everything is great with you and your family.

Kerry G

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Linda I got your gorgeous mats I love all of them I will have to blind fold myself and just deal them out to everyone. LOL Thank you for participating in the swap.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Hello Ladies

Quick post to let you all know that you will be thrilled with the mats you will be receiving. The ones I have received are wonderful, but with the group we have that is tobe expected. Thank everyone for taking part in the swap. From what I see everyone seems to have been having fun with this swap and the mats really reflect that. I anyone is still having issues than let me know and I will try to help. Just a reminder the mail date has been pushed back till July 28 that was the second date I had chosen for mailing anyway, should have posted that one rather than the 21st one. Hope you are all having a great summer so far and all are doing fine.  

Thank you all again for taking part. I will be back in town in plenty of time to get everyone's mats to them after the July 28 deadline and any mats that come in while I am gone will be Ok my son will be watching the mail for me. And I get my emails on my phone so if you email and tell me you have sent them I can let him know they are on their way or you can mail after the 21st deadline. I will let that choice up to you. 

Thank you again keep those machines going It's Sew Time

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Another quick post to all the swappers the plastic envelopes are doing great they are not damaged at all. honestly I think I like them better than the cardboard ones I have. Some of the card board ones I have gotten in the past have been torn slightly but nothing has been damaged thankfully. It comes from the way the post office has put it in the mail box didn't think I was going to get one of them out LOL. These plastic bubble ones are really great though great choice Ladies!!!

Thanks again

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,680

Thanks for the update Kerry. I can't wait to see them!

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Sun, Jun 29 2014 3:58 PM

I, too love using the plastic ones, I still have a bunch from the last order. You sure can stuff a lot in them. I have 9 mats complete with 3 left only needing the binding.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,412
Points 38,005
Linda replied on Sun, Jun 29 2014 9:53 PM

I'm getting anxious to see the candle mats. This was the first time I've used the bubble envelopes and they were great. I'm glad I ordered a lot of them.  Thanks Kerry for hosting this swap.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Carmel I got your mats they are beautiful. All you ladies are going to love all of the mats I love that they are all so different not just the seasons but different. If I say any more I will spoil it.  Tease Tease!!!!! LOL. I hope everyone one is well and will have a wonderful July 4th.!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 18,450
Quit teasing us Kerry! LOL I'm very excited to see these mats! Hope you have a great week and weekend.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 18,450
erindipity replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 10:15 PM

Hellooooooooo!

Kerry- I hope that you're having a great time with your sister (or getting ready to roll soon).

Hoping everyone is enjoying summer and making some good memories.  Getting closer to candle mat mail date;  In just a few weeks we get to see everyone's creations! :D

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,680

Erin:
Hoping everyone is enjoying summer and making some good memories.  Getting closer to candle mat mail date;  In just a few weeks we get to see everyone's creations! :D

Goodness, this had kind of floated to the back of my mind. Now I'm really anxious to see the candle mats! How is everyone doing? Having fun with them? 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 559
Points 10,810
Judi replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 10:48 PM

I have finished mine.  Finally!  My first effort was hampered by Pellon's fusible.  I call their customer service.  It seems I had a package that was recalled and my Joann's just kept them in stock.  Firstly, the directions were wrong and then the sheets were bubbled!  The lady at customer service had me read her the directions on my package.  She was so upset that this product had not been returned by the shop.  I told her where I bought it and sent her a copy of my receipt.  She said she would send a replacement. 

I started another set using a different idea.  Last week I got a thick package from Pellon.  They sent me 10 packages to replace the ones I had and to compensate me for the fabric it ruined. My faith in our suppliers is back!

meanwhile, I finished quilting the mats tonight   And I need the address to mail them!  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,680

Judi:
meanwhile, I finished quilting the mats tonight   And I need the address to mail them!

Judi

That really is great customer service from Pellon. Not so great for Joann's.

If you haven't gotten Kerry's address yet, let me know and I'll PM it to you. I believe she's off traveling but said packages can be sent to her while she's gone.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Hello swappers

I am sorry I have been trying to tie up some loose things before I leave on Wed so if I missed anyone's question other than Judi's request for my address I apologize. I didn't realize that it had been 2 days since I did a quick check of qca. Judi I had you in my friends so I thought you already had my address sorry for the mix up. Judy T thanks for helping Judi outwith the address. I am going to send an email to Roxana and she has kept tabs on the group when my internet went down and had to be repaired so I hope she will do so again while I am gone. 

Yes you can mail while I am away or you can mail by July 28. I extended the time for various reasons one being in the beginning I  had thought of using that date anyway. So not to worry and You will all love the mats every time I have gotten a package They have been awesome. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer. 

Enjoy blessings of creativity and family and friends and please join with me in Praising and Thanking God for our Miracle.

i believe I posted before that my DD is expecting and due Aug 7. Because of her age and some other health issues she and the baby fall into the high risk category. She is 34. her fist ultrasound had showed the babies head enlarged the ventricles where dilated. The first words out of the Doctors mouth to the new parents to be were do you want to abort. They were not prepared for this needless to say but would not have done it anyway. Of course Grandma got her prayer partners going. The amnio showed clean no infection or any abnormal indicators The next ultrasound showed an almost normal proportion of the ventricles and the head normal sized. She just got the results from The MRI of the babies brain. ABSOLUTELY NORMAL little Bodie weight 6.6 pounds last week according to MRI he is normal and quite healthy and  although she is feeling the normal I am ready for this baby to be born and suffering through the hot weather she too is doing well.

Blessings to all and enjoy 

Page 12 of 16 (239 items) «Prev1011121314Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use