Seasonal Candle Mat Swap - Hostess: klaynegrimm

rated by 0 users
This post has 238 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Thank you everyone for  offering all the help with extra mats and suggestions it is much appreciated. Roxana with 12 on board we are a closed group. Hopefully life will only happen for the good for everyone and we won't need to fill another spot. Let's just all agree to that.

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Sorry I should have added and watch for the miracles. 

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

That's very nice! Welcome back to the board Linda.  This is great! Back at 12.

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

That's great news as I was going to go ahead and take the winter spot so we'd have 12.  :D

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Thanks Erin I appreciate that. I really would have liked to see what you and Candis would have come up with I am not that fast with these. All you Ladies Rock.

Kerry G

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,580

Now that have given me an idea for a few other (rockin) things :0)

You too Roxana even though you have winter what would you have done different and anyone else I forgot to mention unintentionally  Thanks.

Kerry G

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

Well, Linda does beautiful work and is a great addition to the group!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,360
Points 37,125
Linda replied on Mon, May 12 2014 8:32 PM

Thank you for the compliment Erin. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's good to be back. Nothing like just jumping right back in. If you could see my sewing room and all the UFOs!!! I belong to a UFO group and we all are trying to get some of our piles down and what did we do???? We  started a row robin that will run until September!! And how many of my UFOs are getting done now??? You guessed it...not many. Of course, falling down 3 times since January hasn't helped any either.

Glad to be back with all you gals. I've missed you.

Hugs.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,228
Marie replied on Tue, May 13 2014 7:46 AM

Quilters are the best and you girls are the best of the best!!!!!  Linda, welcome back and thank you so much for taking my place in the candle mat swap.  Also thank all of you girls willing to make extras to make the 12.  I can't tell you how much it means to me to be a part of this wonderful group.  

Things have been progressing nicely in my life, I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Just took a little detour and decided to get myself bronchitis.  My sides hurt so much from coughing I don't know which is worse the cough or the sore ribs.  I'm one tough broad, everything will work out and be back to normal soon.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,662
Points 120,300

Take care of yourself and feel much better soon Marie.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,228
Marie replied on Tue, May 13 2014 10:22 AM

Thanks Judy for the well wishes.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,662
Points 120,300

About half way through my blocks. Going a bit faster than I thought. The first block I made was, well shall we say, way less than perfect. It will have a note on it for it tobe returned with my packet. Wouldn't want anyone else to get it! :-(

Hope the rest of you are having weather even as close to glorious as we are here in the Pacific Northwest. Unusually warm for us this early in the year, about 80+. We enjoy it when we can because it can change to wet and dreary in the blink of an eye.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

Judy I had to make two blocks before I was happy with the size and looks of my mats, so I know how you feel!   You're making great time now that you got it down.

The weather here in southern Ohio has been hot and humid (not complaining- HATED this past winter!)  Today we've had tornado watches and warning. Every county around me had thunderstorms, winds and hail and so far I've had nothing except it went from 88 degrees to 67 degrees in about 30 minutes.  Now it's just severe thunderstorm warning, but  It feels great outside right now!  I'd say as soon as I get to sleeping good the rain will start..lol  

Have a great evening. 

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,829
Points 31,780
Roxana replied on Wed, May 14 2014 9:07 PM

Well, since we are giving weather reports, it's going to hit a record low tonight in Arkansas. They are calling for 43 degrees, very unusual for May in Arkansas.

I haven't started my mats. I'm still working on grandchildren birthday presents! Four of the seven were born in May or June! Then I get a reprieve until October.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,427
Points 243,407
Thea replied on Thu, May 15 2014 8:45 AM

10 more degrees here in OK and I would be very happy - we are a chilly 70 degrees but it is better then the 30s we had last month so I am really not complaining.  Oh dear Roxana - you have a busy May and June every year - my 3 are spread out right now - Jan, April and July - no fall babies yet but we have hopes!  Not asking too much of my one son just a dozen...:)

Page 8 of 16 (239 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use