Seasonal Candle Mat Swap - Hostess: klaynegrimm

rated by 0 users
This post has 238 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Did you have any one wanting to be on a waiting list?   Have you posted on the swap ideas or main forum to see if anyone would want to take winter?  July 21st is a long ways away so maybe someone will snag that spot.  If not, it is what it is!  

Roxana, Candis, any ides?

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Also, I hope everything will be OK Marie!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Yes Erin I did post Candis sent a reply while I was looking to see the exact end of the sign up. Thanks for your input. Glad you were able to get your mailing envelopes ordered.  

Kerry G

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Erin I got your mats today they are really beautiful I love them.  Thanks for taking part in the swap I will let everyone know when they get mailed back to each person.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Thanks for letting me know they arrived and are acceptable.   It's gonna be a long two months waiting to see what everyone else makes! :D

klaynegrimm:

Erin I got your mats today they are really beautiful I love them.  Thanks for taking part in the swap I will let everyone know when they get mailed back to each person.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

Erin:
Thanks for letting me know they arrived and are acceptable.   It's gonna be a long two months waiting to see what everyone else makes! :D

Erin, I'm just waiting for fabric to arrive. Then it's my plan to whip these things out ASAP and in the mail by the end of this month. My hubby has surgery coming up June 9th and I suspect my time will not be my own for a few weeks.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

I had to get mine done and out ASAP as a lot will be happening June and July.  DIL is having surgery in June and I'll have Cupcake for at least 6 weeks and I am wanting to hit the Cincinnati Zoo and Kings Island as well as a few Reds games so busy, busy, busy!  

Hope your DH's surgery goes well and he recovers quickly.

Judy T-Bellingham:

Erin:

Erin, I'm just waiting for fabric to arrive. Then it's my plan to whip these things out ASAP and in the mail by the end of this month. My hubby has surgery coming up June 9th and I suspect my time will not be my own for a few weeks.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Kerry- any luck in filling that final spot yet?

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

My fabric arrived. I have one block pretty much done and the pieces cut out for the other 11. I consider that progress! :-)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Good deal Judy; looks like you're on track with your plan!  :D

Judy T-Bellingham:

My fabric arrived. I have one block pretty much done and the pieces cut out for the other 11. I consider that progress! :-)

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Mon, May 12 2014 10:15 AM

Erin:

If we don't fill the spot, I'm willing to make three or four extra (but different) winter ones if a few of you can do the same. What do you think? Or we can just swap it at 11 and Erin will get two of hers back.

Thoughts anyone?

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

Roxana:
If we don't fill the spot, I'm willing to make three or four extra (but different) winter ones if a few of you can do the same.

Normally I would be more than happy to make extras. But I've already bitten off a bit more than I can chew and really shouldn't have joined this swap. I didn't realize the extent my hubby's current medical issue would take on our time.

I'll have no problem getting the 12 blocks done, probably even early. But, regretfully, don't think I'd better take on any extras. I'm really sorry.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Mon, May 12 2014 10:34 AM

Judy, no reason to apologize!! Kerry can swap 12 for 11 and we will all get a duplicate of one. I haven't started mine so you are ahead of me! I have two different ideas that keep going through my head!

Thanks for responding. I'm so glad you are in the swap. I hope things improve for your DH. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Roxana:

Erin:

If we don't fill the spot, I'm willing to make three or four extra (but different) winter ones if a few of you can do the same. What do you think? Or we can just swap it at 11 and Erin will get two of hers back.

Thoughts anyone?

I can make 4 extra winter, not a problem   More fun for me!!!  

Judy your hubby in my prayers too! And for you my friend!  Anything you need, just ask!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 3,685

Ladies welcome Linda Back we are now 12!!!!!! She is taking winter. I am getting even more excited about what everyone is making. Hope everything goes well with everyone and and their loved ones and that all Mothers had a wonderful day yesterday. Oh by the way just because you may not have had a child in the traditional sense does not mean that you don't deserve the honors of a Mother, if you have ever dried a tear comforted a soul and given tirelessly of yourself resources and your time with no thought of recompense you have been Mother to someone. 

So to all God Bless and Thank you

Kerry G

Page 7 of 16 (239 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use