Patriotic FQ Swap - Hostess: Tami Taylor

rated by 0 users
This post has 50 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Tue, May 20 2014 12:34 PM

Mailing mine today. I will send you the tracking number tonight. ... Thanks so much for hostessing!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Okay ladies, I have 4 sets of fat quarters here, one on the way, and 3 to go.  Need to get them sent out by end of next week to make the on time date for delivery to me of June 2.

Got some really nice fabrics. You are all gonna be pleased.

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Sent out messages to everyone that I haven't received packages from yet.  If you are going to be late drop me a line so I know where we stand.

Thanks.

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Sent another message to those who I haven't heard from yet.  I was planning on proceeding with the swap if they don't respond by Wednesday.  Is everyone okay with this?  I would appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Tami

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 212
Points 3,410

Tami I am Ok with what ever you decide. I am worried about not hearing I hope very thing is OK. kkI have some other fabric could possibly make up another spot if it would help. Let me know. 

Kerry g

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 190
Points 3,240
hhhdmh replied on Mon, Jun 2 2014 3:54 PM

okay by me.

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 150
Points 2,680

Okay with me.

Macungie, PA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 382
Points 6,560
Phyllis replied on Tue, Jun 3 2014 12:05 PM

Sorry I haven't been here in a while.  My FQ's will be in the mail tomorrow if it is not too late.  Let me know...

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Phyllis:  I am glad to hear from you, and it would be fine if you send them out tomorrow.  I was just waiting to hear something from you, and glad to know that you still want to take part.

Thank you,

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Kerry, Thanks for the offer, but we will be fine.  Phyllis has contacted me to let me know she will be sending hers along tomorrow. 

Tami

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Sun, Jun 8 2014 3:49 PM

Tami - have this been sent and I just forgot I received them, LOL?

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Debbie, they have not been sent yet, we are waiting on Phyllis to send hers in.  She contacted me and said she was sending them out at the end of last week. 

I will send you a message when I send them out, just so everyone knows to be on the lookout for their packages.

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Got the fat quarters from Phyllis today.  I would like to make one more attempt to get ahold of Phoebe before I separate them and send them out.

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Everyone:

Your packages have all been mailed with one exception.  You all have an e-mail letting you know the status of your package and the tracking numbers in case you forgot to jot them down when you sent them to me.  One requires a post office trip, so that one will be a little later.

I hope that everyone enjoys their fabrics in time for the 4th and thank you for participating in my first swap.  I enjoyed it and it was a learning experience all the way around.

Tami

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 955

Last package dropped off at the post office this morning, so they are all in the mail now. 

Once again, thank  you all for participating. 

Tami

Page 3 of 4 (51 items) Prev1234Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use