Patriotic Block Swap - Hostess: Candis

rated by 0 users
This post has 223 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Fri, May 16 2014 9:04 PM

Good to hear we're almost there.  Thanks for all your hard work in organizing and running this swap, Candis.  Can't wait to see what is coming.  

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Mimi:

Good to hear we're almost there.  Thanks for all your hard work in organizing and running this swap, Candis.  Can't wait to see what is coming.  

Thank you so much MiMi! But all you wonderful swappers made my job pretty easy!  I'm so looking forward to seeing you alls creations! Have a wonderful weekend

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

UPDATE,!!   Looks like all squishies may be here tomorrow!  If so! I will sort them all and get them right back to you all!  STAY TUNED,!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480

Yippeee happy to hear this.  You're doing a great job Candis!  Thanks.

Candis :

UPDATE,!!   Looks like all squishies may be here tomorrow!  If so! I will sort them all and get them right back to you all!  STAY TUNED,!!  

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Yippeee happy to hear this.  You're doing a great job Candis!  Thanks.

Aweeee shucks!!!   (Blushing!).  Thank you Erin!   
MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

All blocks are now officially here! Zsofia received yours. I will now sort and package all of them. Will be mailing first thing in the morning back to you all!  I will post here as soon as I do! Thank you all for a great swap! Everyone did great on Blocks! And with staying in the time limits as well as communication!  Such a wonderful group!!

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Mon, May 19 2014 7:10 PM

I am so excited to see the blocks.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 397
Points 6,770
Phyllis replied on Tue, May 20 2014 7:35 AM

Just discovered this morning that I shorted you two blocks! SOOOOO sorry. I can overnight them to you today and you will have tomorrow if it isn't too late.  Let me know. 

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Phyllis:

Just discovered this morning that I shorted you two blocks! SOOOOO sorry. I can overnight them to you today and you will have tomorrow if it isn't too late.  Let me know. 

Phyllis. , no worries, I sent you a PM , those two blocks will be yours anyway! We ended up ,late in the game, at 15 swappers. So you would get 2 of your own back anyway!   You must of had ESP, lol!   They go out in today's mail!!!  Thank you for letting me twist your arm to be in this swap!  Blessings!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

I have mailed everyone's Squishies today.    Most have a delivery date of the 22nd.  3 people their s have a date of the 23 rd.  This is from the kind of return envelope that was enclosed.  I will hold onto tracking numbers, to many and too long to put on here. If you really want them just ask and I will PM them to you.     

A few things  Learned from this swap.  Just for FYI,  ALWAYS please read  mailing instructions for every swap.  Use individual baggies for every block or fat quarter or whatever that swap is.  Label your Baggie, or place inside your Baggie. Put all small baggies in one large Baggie.  Make sure  for your return envelope, that you have it addressed and correct postage for its return trip.   If directions are not followed, boy is it a lot of work for the hostess,   Not to mention confusing at times.   Also, it will save work, and grief and hurt feelings if directions for the swap are read carefully and retread. Even before signing up. Always ask as many questions as it takes for you to be comfortable to have a wonderful experience. No one minds answering questions! There are no stupid questions!!  Now, thank you all again for participating in this swap, thank you for adhering to the shipping times.  Everything went smoothly. I hope you will be pleased with everyone's creation! I know I was!  I am making a beautiful 4 th of July quilt for my Grand babies. They will love it.   Thank all of you, beautiful work!  Blessings!

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 192
Points 3,265
hhhdmh replied on Tue, May 20 2014 5:42 PM

Candice, I was thinking the other night in bed when I couldn't sleep that I don't remember addressing my return envelope. If I didn't I am sorry. Thanks for all you do.

God Bless

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,891
Points 32,790
Roxana replied on Tue, May 20 2014 5:45 PM

Thanks, Candis, for the reminder. Thanks also for hostessing the swap.

One other thing to add to the mailing list that Candis gave is for you to record your RETURN tracking number when you send out your first envelope. That way the hostess doesn't have to send it to you. After all, you prepaid for it.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 192
Points 3,265
hhhdmh replied on Tue, May 20 2014 5:50 PM

Good suggestion Roxana! I did keep my number. Thanks for all you both do.

God Bless

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480

Sometimes I miss the "like" button from facebook!    Soooo, "THUMBS UP" Candis- this has been a fun and pleasant swap. Cannot wait to see our blocks and what everyone does them.

Candis :

I have mailed everyone's Squishies today.    Most have a delivery date of the 22nd.  3 people their s have a date of the 23 rd.  This is from the kind of return envelope that was enclosed.  I will hold onto tracking numbers, to many and too long to put on here. If you really want them just ask and I will PM them to you.     

A few things  Learned from this swap.  Just for FYI,  ALWAYS please read  mailing instructions for every swap.  Use individual baggies for every block or fat quarter or whatever that swap is.  Label your Baggie, or place inside your Baggie. Put all small baggies in one large Baggie.  Make sure  for your return envelope, that you have it addressed and correct postage for its return trip.   If directions are not followed, boy is it a lot of work for the hostess,   Not to mention confusing at times.   Also, it will save work, and grief and hurt feelings if directions for the swap are read carefully and retread. Even before signing up. Always ask as many questions as it takes for you to be comfortable to have a wonderful experience. No one minds answering questions! There are no stupid questions!!  Now, thank you all again for participating in this swap, thank you for adhering to the shipping times.  Everything went smoothly. I hope you will be pleased with everyone's creation! I know I was!  I am making a beautiful 4 th of July quilt for my Grand babies. They will love it.   Thank all of you, beautiful work!  Blessings!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,579
Points 23,985
Susie replied on Thu, May 22 2014 8:50 AM

YIPPEE!!  Mine came today!  Our mail clerk was very puzzled as to why I would send myself a package! 

I LOVE THEM ALL!  What a great idea!!!

Thanks so much, Candis!  You did a super job as hostess!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 35
Page 12 of 15 (224 items) «Prev1011121314Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use