Patriotic Block Swap - Hostess: Candis

rated by 0 users
This post has 223 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Mimi, I sent you a PM. I received your squishy just now!  You did an excellent job bagging and tagging! Blocks look wonderful!  I love all so far!!!   Thank you!!!

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

MamaG, I also received your package today! Thank you for sending in on time,  

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 403
Points 6,870
Phyllis replied on Tue, May 13 2014 12:23 PM

Mine are in the mail, you should have them Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.  Left the tracker number at home but wanted to let you know today that they are on their way!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Phyllis:

Mine are in the mail, you should have them Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.  Left the tracker number at home but wanted to let you know today that they are on their way!

Thank you  Gal!! I will be watching for them!!  I'm glad your ok.  Looking forward to this quilt!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Ok this leaves 2  swappers. Two days left. Please update me, and have your blocks in the mail please!!  Thank you very much!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 399
Points 5,040
Kristie replied on Tue, May 13 2014 3:36 PM

11 blocks finished and trimmed. 5 need the outer triangles sewn on which I plan to finish tomorrow morning. Hopefully will get mailed tomorrow after picking up little man from preschool- will send tracking info. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Kristie:

11 blocks finished and trimmed. 5 need the outer triangles sewn on which I plan to finish tomorrow morning. Hopefully will get mailed tomorrow after picking up little man from preschool- will send tracking info. 

Thank you Kristie that's great! Hope everything works out !!  Thanks again

MODESTO, CA.
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 399
Points 5,040
Kristie replied on Wed, May 14 2014 1:26 PM

Finished and on their way. :). Looking forward to seeing all the blocks!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

Me too!   I just love RWB/Patriotic stuff.

Kristie:

Finished and on their way. :). Looking forward to seeing all the blocks!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Wed, May 14 2014 3:42 PM

Hi Tami, My FQs are on the way.

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Wed, May 14 2014 3:43 PM

OOPS!! Wrong swap. Sorry!

God Bless

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Phyllis received your pretty blocks today! Perfect packaging!! Thank you so much! Makes hostessing so easy! Lovely blocks!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Today is the 15 th. The end date for the Patriotic Block Swap.  Everyone must have there blocks in the mail today!  I am only waiting on 2 swappers. I know one will be here tomorrow! The other informed she was shipping today. As soon as I receive all, I will sort and immediately mail back to you.  Thank you all for a wonderful swap!! Everyone did a great job with keeping everyone updated!  Blocks were not only on time but ahead of time! And not to mention just AMERICAN THE BEAUTIFUL,!!   I so appreciate all of you!  Can't wait to get them to you and see what you do!   I will keep you informed!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415

YAY!  They should arrive by my birthday so I'll have an extra surprise!! :D

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Kristie, just received your blocks! Beautiful!  My mail person was super late, makes me angry! What you gonna do?    We are waiting on one more shipment hopefully it will arrive mon or tues, then I will ship right back to all of you. There has been one change to bring to your attention, we only had 15 blocks that will be in this swap, so you will get two of your own blocks block, I'm sorry this was not anticipated,  things just happen unfortunately.   Thank all of you so much!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 11 of 15 (224 items) «Prev910111213Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use