rated by 0 users
This post has 223 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 6:01 PM

Mimi:
It's so sad when my full time job gets in the way of my quilting.
 oh, yes!

that and I sit and watch TV at nite, too tired to do much.  I did get the binding on the red hearts quilt I made from the block exchange, double sided and it came out good.  I'll post a picture later.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 4,830
Kristie replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 6:14 PM

Checking in-

fabric obtained-  and I completed the sample block- and it works.  So, 15 to go!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,426
Points 40,395
Mimi replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:20 PM

Debbie:
that and I sit and watch TV at nite, too tired to do much.

Oh do I know that feeling Debbie.  The kids I teach have other problems beside learning the English language.  Some need special services but don't seem to merit them until they have enough English to determine that those special services are the only thing that is actually needed.  Sometimes all I do is fight their misbehavior all day....patiently of course but it surely wears on me.

On a happier note.  I have finished piecing the squares that make up the blocks for my patriotic block swap.  I think I will need two more nights and they will be winging their way to you, Candis.  My DH wondered why I don't just keep all of them and make a quilt for us.  I wondered what fun would that be?  I'm excited to see everyone else's creations.  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:31 PM

Debbie, Kristie, and Mimi thank you all for checking in!!mimi you tell that husband, no evil thoughts of keeping them all! He will love the diversity of all that will be coming to you!!  Thank you all!  Debbie you didn't say if you were done with blocks! Just that your feeling lazy!!  Boy do I know that feeling!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 8:13 PM

Candis, I thought you had already received mine.  mailed them almost 2 weeks ago.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 8:39 PM

Debbie:

Candis, I thought you had already received mine.  mailed them almost 2 weeks ago.  

Okay Okay!!! I'm old!! Forgive me!! You did! Duh, I was seeing your post and see someone else!!  I have them safe here!  Blonde moment or something along that line! 

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 8:53 PM

Candis :
 Blonde moment or something along that line! 

I have those everyday, it's ok!

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,736
Points 30,145
Roxana replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 9:42 PM

Mimi:

On a happier note.  I have finished piecing the squares that make up the blocks for my patriotic block swap.  I think I will need two more nights and they will be winging their way to you, Candis.  My DH wondered why I don't just keep all of them and make a quilt for us.  I wondered what fun would that be?  I'm excited to see everyone else's creations.  

Mimi, I SOOO understand that. My DH said the same thing. He's still upset over the placemat exchange. LOL! That's ok. I'm working on something for him. He said he's have to approve anything that left the house but he really is just glad that I am having fun. I just love these swaps!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,340
Erin replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 10:47 PM

Candis- mine are finished and in their individual baggies.  I am mailing them out Friday with some other packages.  I'll PM tracking after they are mailed.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 11:29 PM

Erin:

Candis- mine are finished and in their individual baggies.  I am mailing them out Friday with some other packages.  I'll PM tracking after they are mailed.

Thank you, that's great! I'm looking forward to seeing them all!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 7:25 AM

Mine are just about done...I just have to finish the frames on them.  I should be able to mail them out on Friday as well.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 8:13 AM

Susie:

Mine are just about done...I just have to finish the frames on them.  I should be able to mail them out on Friday as well.

Thank you Susie! Looks like everyone will be finished and mailed before the deadline date! That is wonderful news! You all have done a great job!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 382
Points 6,560
Phyllis replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 8:55 PM

I'm comig along on mine.  When is the date to mail them?

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 9:09 PM

Phyllis:

Hi Phyllis!! By the 15 th please, hope everything is ok in your neck of the woods. Thanks for checking in!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Wed, Apr 30 2014 9:11 PM

Phyllis:

Hi Phyllis!! By the 15 th please, hope everything is ok in your neck of the woods. Thanks for checking in!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 8 of 15 (224 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use