rated by 0 users
This post has 223 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,903
Points 33,105
Roxana replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 4:04 PM

hhhdmh:

Hi Candis, I think I sent you a message but I'm not sure I did it right. But I sent my blocks today and I have the tracking number if you want it. I put it in the message I think I sent you. But I can give it to you on here if you want it.

No, Darlene, don't post it on here. These are public boards and you'd be surprised what someone could dangerously do with just that tracking number.

Hold on to it and if Candis needs it she will email you or call you.

Thanks! I can't wait to see all of these blocks!

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 4:09 PM

okay thanks

God Bless

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

hhhdmh:

Hi Candis, I think I sent you a message but I'm not sure I did it right. But I sent my blocks today and I have the tracking number if you want it. I put it in the message I think I sent you. But I can give it to you on here if you want it.

I got your Private Message! Thank you, your doing it right,   You did great!

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

hhhdmh:

okay thanks

Darlene I sent you a message back...thanks Roxana for intercepting

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 4:48 PM

Thanks!

God Bless

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,317
Points 18,415
erindipity replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 10:56 PM

The thread arrived at my post office around 7:30 AM Friday, but they didn't send it out for delivery, so it will arrive tomorrow before noon.  I paid for priority and it's taken 4 days!  I don't if it's my post office that sucks or living in the country, but it's making me mad!  The blocks are made (have been for days now) I hope to get them embroidered and in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Erin

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Erin:

The thread arrived at my post office around 7:30 AM Friday, but they didn't send it out for delivery, so it will arrive tomorrow before noon.  I paid for priority and it's taken 4 days!  I don't if it's my post office that sucks or living in the country, but it's making me mad!  The blocks are made (have been for days now) I hope to get them embroidered and in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Erin

Oh man, that does suck! Always makes me very angry, when it pay for two day priority, and takes 4 or 5 days!. I'm sorry! But your still making great time! Can't wait to see those blocks!!  I hope your weekend is great!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Flo, I received your beautiful blocks today! I love your choice of fabrics! Great job.  Thank you!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:06 PM

Can't wait to see all the others.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Darlene I received your blocks late today! T hey are beautiful! I don't know what you were worried about. Packaging and everything were all great!  Thank you so much,,, Nice job!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Mon, Apr 28 2014 9:05 PM

Thanks Candis, I guess since it was my first swap I wanted them to be right.

God Bless

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Hi to all the patriotic swappers!  Could you all post please tell me how it's going? Are there any problems?  How are you?   Where are you at in your block process?  I have heard from Susie, Erin, and Zsofia.  I have updated the list to show who's blocks I have received so far.  Looking forward to hearing from the rest of you!    Hope all is well, I am thankful that Roxana was safe from the storm that hit Arkansas! It wad very close!  Prayers for all affected..

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

hhhdmh:

Thanks Candis, I guess since it was my first swap I wanted them to be right.

They are beautiful!! I want an embroidery machine so bad!!! I love yours!  I'm so glad you joined the swap!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,467
Points 41,120
Mimi replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 4:34 AM

Hi Candis,

The pieces for my blocks are all cut and partially sewed together.  I just need to finish assembling and packing each block and then they will be in the mail to you.  I should be finished by this weekend with any luck.  It's so sad when my full time job gets in the way of my quilting.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 193
Points 3,285
hhhdmh replied on Tue, Apr 29 2014 8:30 AM

Thanks, I am too!

God Bless

Page 7 of 15 (224 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use