rated by 0 users
This post has 223 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 400
Points 5,030
Kristie replied on Thu, Apr 17 2014 8:06 PM

Hi!

doing fine- picked the block- just looking for the right blue. Mom's in town for Easter and my 4 year old son is over the moon to have her here to play. :). Happy Easter everyone!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745

Have the grand daughter until tomorrow evening- were having a blast!  After she goes home tomorrow I will be filling eggs for the hunts on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday we're going to my mother in laws.  Monday  I will start my blocks and they will be done Tuesday or Wednesday. Candis I'll PM you when they are in the mail.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!    TTFN

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 3:31 PM

Having so much fun making my blocks.  I have 6 done.  Two years ago I hosted a patriotic fat quarter swap and got some beautiful fabric.  I have enough left over that I think I'm going to get all of my blocks for this swap out of that left over stash! 

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745

Amazingly I've managed to get some work done on mine too!   Doubt I'll be able to get back at them until Monday, but once I can sit down with no distractions I'll be able to get them finished up quickly. 

That's great that you can shop your stash Phyllis!   I went and bought some fabric and then found quite a bit of R,W,B fabrics a couple days later.  No biggie, I know I have fabric for borders and backings already :D

Well, I gotta get the last minute Easter stuff taken care of so all I have to do Saturday evening and Sunday morning is make baked beans and baked mac and cheese. 

Everyone have a great weekend.

Piece, Love, Quilt

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745
erindipity replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 10:57 PM

Wooo Hooo~ I managed to get all my blocks put together tonight!!  Monday and Tuesday I'll put the finishing touches on and hopefully get them out to Candis by the end of the week.   Heading to shower and then bed- the Easter egg hunt is tomorrow.   Candis I'll let you know when the blocks are on the way to you. Good night.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Wow Erin!! So impressed with you!! Getting blocks done while Cupcake is there, and preparing for Easter!   Bravo Girl!   I actually got all mine cut out, I'm in the process of chain piecing them! I really love the pattern, I will be using it for different colors of blocks. But it makes an awesome patriotic block.   Hope that everyone else who hasn't checked in will take a few seconds to say and how your doing, I'm headin to Georgetown Ca tomorrow, going to go to Melissa's Grand Opening of Her New Quilt Shop! I am so excited for her! She is living my dream!  I will take pics, can't wait to meet her in person and see her shop!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:55 AM

My blocks are finished!!!  I will be shipping them Tuesday, MOnday I have to be somewhere and it is an all day thing.  Will pm you when i get them shipped.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Flo:

My blocks are finished!!!  I will be shipping them Tuesday, MOnday I have to be somewhere and it is an all day thing.  Will pm you when i get them shipped.

Wow Flo! I am so impressed with the ladies in this swap! You all are on it!  I am so happy you all are enjoying this one! That's how it's suppose to be!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 938
Points 15,900

All I have to say is that they better get my husbands pay check right tomorrow I am having fabric attacks so I can get working on the Patriot Blocks.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745

Checking in-  I started embroidering the blocks today but had to run to town to pick up meds, pay some bills and pick up some groceries. They should be finished tomorrow!! :)  I'll PM and let you know when in the mail.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Erin:

Checking in-  I started embroidering the blocks today but had to run to town to pick up meds, pay some bills and pick up some groceries. They should be finished tomorrow!! :)  I'll PM and let you know when in the mail.

Thanks for checking in!  Everyone is doing so well, I am working on mine today also!  Hope very one had a greatEaster and weekend!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 649
Points 16,405
Zsofia replied on Tue, Apr 22 2014 3:38 PM

Just checking in. Well I'm not so quick with this swap. I have 3 blocks in mind so I have to decide which will be the one. Than on Friday I will go to fabric shopping. :)

Zsofia

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Zsofia:

Just checking in. Well I'm not so quick with this swap. I have 3 blocks in mind so I have to decide which will be the one. Than on Friday I will go to fabric shopping. :)

Zsofia

I'm not worried about your speed Z. I know you! You have lots of time!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 205
Points 3,435
hhhdmh replied on Tue, Apr 22 2014 9:29 PM

I am doing my blocks now. Have few done.

God Bless

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,329
Points 18,745
erindipity replied on Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:53 PM

I made my 16 blocks, embroidered 2 and found a design I liked better and then ordered a variegated red, white, blue thread; it should be here soon.  Today I made two more blocks and I am on hold until patriotic thread arrives. The blocks will get to you Candis way before May 15.  

Piece, Love, Quilt

Page 5 of 15 (224 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use