Zsofia replied on Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:24 PM

ok Candis I'm in! :)

Zsofia

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Yeahhhhhh!  Zsofia is in!  I'm so glad!   Just 3 more slots!   Only have till the 15 th.    Any other America lovers out there!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Fri, Apr 11 2014 4:33 PM

Candis,  My boy got back from Afghanistan this afternoon.  He may be in kansas and not California,   but He IS back in the Good Old USA!

• Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Flo:

Candis,  My boy got back from Afghanistan this afternoon.  He may be in kansas and not California,   but He IS back in the Good Old USA!

Oh Flo how wonderful!! I am so glad he's home safe and sound!  Kansas huh, boooo Cali so much closer to you! But at least he's home!!!  Welcome home!!!!    

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 8:36 PM

Flo:

Praise God, Flo!  One of our brave is home, thank you and welcome back.  ((((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 10:53 PM

Hi Candis,  I guess  I will give this swap a try.  Hoping to get started over the weekend using my scraps.  Thanks for running this swap.  

Flo, so thankful your son is home.  Thank him from me for his brave service.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Mimi:

Hi Candis,  I guess  I will give this swap a try.  Hoping to get started over the weekend using my scraps.  Thanks for running this swap.  

Flo, so thankful your son is home.  Thank him from me for his brave service.

Great Mimi! So happy to have you! I received your info, I sent mine back to you!  Thank you!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480
erindipity replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 11:39 PM

Yes Candis, for you I'll join! :D

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Erin:

Yes Candis, for you I'll join! :D

Oh Erin my Sista, thank you!  I can't wait!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 397
Points 6,770
Phyllis replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 8:02 AM

OMG I'm in!  Never thought to change browsers, thanks for the suggestion Candis.  Now that I'm in.......I have started my blocks and just love them.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Phyllis:

OMG I'm in!  Never thought to change browsers, thanks for the suggestion Candis.  Now that I'm in.......I have started my blocks and just love them.

Yeah Phyllis!!!  Welcome back! Lol.   Can't wait for the results on this very cool swap!!   So glad your in it!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,876
Points 32,565
Roxana replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 10:41 AM

Thanks to Phyllis, Mimi, and Erin for joining the swap. Now we just need one more to complete our sixteen. Remember you come up with the block so it can be as easy or as difficult as you like. Only you know your time schedule and prior commitments. Judi, you mentioned you were thinking about it. Think you can do it? Sign up's close on April 15. Blocks don't mail for another month. Mine are going quickly.

One spot open!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480
erindipity replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:32 PM

Flo:

Flo- that is FANTASTIC news!  My husband was in Iraq From Feb 2004- Feb 2005, I was so relieved when he was back on US soil.  I cannot imagine how I'd of felt had it been one of my children over there though.   

I know what I'm wanting to do for my blocks but cannot start them till the end of the week.; I already have fabric pulled, thread and pattern in a project box. I have a  lot going on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I will be ecstatic when the stitches come out and I can be comfortable again! :D Hoping that I can start Thursday- IF QCA starts having issues again I'll  keep you up to date with progress in Facebook Candis.  It does seem they may be getting back to good though.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 1:39 PM

Have my blocks all but out, and have started sewing them.  Hopefully this week I will get them finished.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Ok Ladies!! That's it we officially have 16 participants!  Woo-HOO,!!!  Bring on the RED-WHITE AND BLUE,!!!!    I will except any stand by sign ups just in case someone has to drop out  before this sign up ends!   I'm starting my Blocks now, some  people are already done!! And I have them!!  (Over achievers!! ). Lol. Seriously! Have fun ya'll..  these will make one beautiful, full of pride Quilt!!   Thanks to all who joined!  

MODESTO, CA.
Page 3 of 15 (224 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use