Seasonal Mug Rug Swap - Hostess: Candis ~ CLOSED

rated by 0 users
This post has 118 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Thank you BC, now, I hope you will get well soon! Take care please!

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Melissa Halpain:

Pat Badder:

Still waiting on mine.

Pat B

Pat - You should be getting your package any day now. My little town has a problem in the post office though. They only work when the mood strikes them. Hopefully you will be getting it tomorrow. I forgot to take a picture of them though. I just received mine today but have not taken a picture yet. Pictures will be coming soon.

Melissa, where's those pictures you promised!  We want to see the beautiful Creations your pal worked hard on for you!  Please post for us!  If your Pal took photos before sending them, she could post too!     Can't wait to see them!   

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Finally received my mug rugs    Thank you Melissa  I love them.  Love the ruler ribbon you wrap the hot chocolate mix with..  I sure will make good use of them.

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Very cute Pat! Glad they came safe and sound! Just one more , Melissa's. They are on there way!  Post photos please!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Sorry - I'm still having some trouble logging on so I had to figure out how to post pictures. I can't thank Linda enough for the beautiful and cute mug rugs. I love the beautiful letter you sent along with them. Thank you so much.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

Melissa Halpain:

Sorry - I'm still having some trouble logging on so I had to figure out how to post pictures. I can't thank Linda enough for the beautiful and cute mug rugs. I love the beautiful letter you sent along with them. Thank you so much.

These are so cute. Linda did a great job. Thanks for posting the pictures.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

Pat Badder:

Finally received my mug rugs    Thank you Melissa  I love them.  Love the ruler ribbon you wrap the hot chocolate mix with..  I sure will make good use of them.

Love these. I really need to make some mug rugs. Great use for scraps and test patterns.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 644
Points 16,320
Zsofia replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 10:19 AM

Love all the mug rugs! Candis this was a lot of fun! thanks for your work to put the swap together.

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,607
Points 178,453
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:04 PM

Love all the lovely mug rugs posted, great job girls!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:43 PM

Great job, Candis on the mug rug exchange! I love seeing all the pictures of the rugs. Everyone did such a fantastic job.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Roxana:

Great job, Candis on the mug rug exchange! I love seeing all the pictures of the rugs. Everyone did such a fantastic job.

Thank you Roxana! It was so much fun!! Love these things! Everyone did a great job!  We still have Michelle , she should be receiving hers very soon, mon I hope.  Post pics Michelle! We wanna see!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Here are Michelle's  SEASONAL MUG RUGS. from Brigit Carol,  she said they were so beautiful and she loves them!!!   

These are wonderful!!  Great job BC, !!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

And here are Michelle's that sent to Kathy G. She wanted to share these  also.  Kathy she says you got her pillowcases also, she was hoping you would post photos!  We would love to see!   Michelle great job on these! Very creative!  I love them!  Thank you!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 874
Points 14,995

Michelle I loved how you personalized these, the poodles at play are awesome!   Great job!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 8 of 8 (119 items) «Prev45678
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use