Seasonal Mug Rug Swap - Hostess: Candis ~ CLOSED

rated by 0 users
This post has 118 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Sara I have sent you a Private Message and an email, would you please contact me either here or by private email.  Thank you

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

So far I have heard from most of you where your at in this swap. If you receive your mug rugs please post show us pictures if possible!   I know the ones that have been mailed out, for everyone you should receive your mug rugs no latter than next Fri or Sat.  Deadline to mail is April 5 th I know of one person that said they may be late mailing by one or two days.  So don't think you won't get yours , they are coming. When you mail please notify me with tracking.  Thank you

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 681
Points 17,090

I'm still sick.  Would never have signed up for this swap had I known I'd be sick for over a month.  Finally got a diagnosis (other than cold and/or allergies), and am on the right meds and improving slowly.  I've finished three, but can't do the 4th by tomorrow as violent coughing spells and FMQing do not go well together -- ask me how I know!  I will plan on mailing all four Monday, or if this will prevent me from being in other swaps, can mail 3 tomorrow and the remainder on Monday. 

Sorry -- this is the first time I've not been able to meet a swap deadline, and am usually ahead of the game.

Brigit-Carol

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Brigit I sent you an email, I want you to please don't stress over this! You are sick, unplanned totally. I understand, everyone understands.  If they are late then they are! It's ok! Please just get well! It's alright!    Get rest and take care of yourself, that's your priority!!    

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Good Morning Quiet Group!!  It's April 4 th.  Are your Seasonal Mug Rugs mailed yet?  Tomorrow is Your deadline to have then mailed out. To your Pal?   I have heard from everyone except Sara.   Please Brigit Caryl feel better first, and don't stress about this. Mailing next week is fine, if anyone else is delayed please notify me. Thank you all !  Can't wait to see your pictures of yours!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:38 PM

Brigit-Caryl I am so sorry your are ill.  I hope you are on the mend.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Here are Kathy's mug rugs,  made by me.   When you get yours please post them for all to see!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,836
Points 32,010
Roxana replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 8:40 PM

Great job, Candis!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 10:13 AM

Hello – I got my mug rugs the other day. Thanks so much Kathy G.! They are adorable. I will post picture later.

Candis my package went out yesterday.

Zsofia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Zsofia:

Hello – I got my mug rugs the other day. Thanks so much Kathy G.! They are adorable. I will post picture later.

Candis my package went out yesterday.

Zsofia

Thanks. Zsofia, I can't wait to see them!     Has anyone else received their Mug Rugs.  Or has anyone else mailed?  I am mailing my 2 nd set today.  Please notify me if you have not mailed?  Brigit Carol I am aware of your situation. Hope you are on the mend!   I have not heard from Melissa, or Michelle in a while.  Please check in with updates.  Caryl Ann, on your tracking I see you received yours. Have you heard from your pal yet ?   Pat anything happening with you?   Kathy ?   Everybody left me!!  Come back!!  Anyone?!?  Hello?!   I'm lonely!    Lol.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 1:19 PM

Here they are! Thanks again Kathy G.!

Zsofia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 1:24 PM

Oh my picture did not post!? Let me try it aagain

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 1:24 PM

Well it's not working on my iPad... will post from computer later.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Zsofias mug Rugs from Kathy

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:44 PM

I'm loving everyone's mug rugs. Such talent you all have shown in your designs.

Page 6 of 8 (119 items) «Prev45678Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use