Seasonal Mug Rug Swap - Hostess: Candis ~ CLOSED

rated by 0 users
This post has 118 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

i have a question ... can all four of the mug rugs fit in one of those flat rate $5.60 envelopes?i am just wondering.

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

the reason why i was wondering cause i am going to different quilt shop and if show i will pick up some good quality fabrics and make some. but i would like to do this . but if they dont fit in one of those envelopes then i might have to pass. i did manage to get to the post office and stocked up on those envelopes and the stamps that go on them. and now i have a good working machine too.

Lisa Fenner

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

sorry i meant to say i am going to a different quilt shop tomorrow on valentines day to get some fabric and well i was just wondering if they would fit so if they do fit i would like to join and pick up good quality fabric from their. i dont trust that other shop no more. please let me know. thank you

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Lisa yes I believe all 4 will fit. I just made one measuring 9 by 12 in and teo pillowcases they fit great with room to spare. They are flat not bulky so as long as your size stays smaller than your envelope. You will be fine. Remember smaller than a placemat. Larger than a coaster.  7 by 9 is a good size. But its up to u size and shape. If u join us please PM me your . Thanks

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Pat havent received PM yet.  Slow site maybe. My email is marlabartlett60@gmail.com.  Please email me ur info.  Thanks when i get it I will add your name.  Glad to have you! Missed you!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 469
Points 7,500
Pat Badder replied on Fri, Feb 14 2014 11:14 AM

Candis :

Pat havent received PM yet.  Slow site maybe. My email is marlabartlett60@gmail.com.  Please email me ur info.  Thanks when i get it I will add your name.  Glad to have you! Missed you!

Okay Candis will do

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Dear group, I might add a bit on sending these out to your giftee. Since this is a direct swap, you do not need to mail in any one specific mailing envelope. You may want to take them in and weigh them after you have them complete. You may at that time decide to mail in a regular mailing envelope and can save money. Remember only a tracking # is required and that cost very little to add to your postage. 4 rugs do not take up much space, and depending on  what  batting you have constructed them with, you may be pleasantly surprised by the weight. Just saying!. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Candis good day to you and all the other ladies. I wanted to get back to you but i will not be able to take part in this swap. i am going into surgery for my left knee and i will not be able to participate. just wanted to let you know . wish i could but i just wont be able to get them done in the time frame. since i will be going to a rehab place  and be in the hospital for a few too. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys their mug rugs. thank you for getting back to me on this but to be fair to everyone i wont be able to do this. have fun and enjoy.

Lisa Fenner

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Lisa Fenner:

Candis good day to you and all the other ladies. I wanted to get back to you but i will not be able to take part in this swap. i am going into surgery for my left knee and i will not be able to participate. just wanted to let you know . wish i could but i just wont be able to get them done in the time frame. since i will be going to a rehab place  and be in the hospital for a few too. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys their mug rugs. thank you for getting back to me on this but to be fair to everyone i wont be able to do this. have fun and enjoy.

It's ok Lisa! Maybe next time around!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Thu, Feb 20 2014 11:23 AM

1. Candis

2. Kathy G. (2sets)

3. Caryl Ann

4. Melissa

5. Michelle S.

6. Zsofia

7. Debbie

8. Beverly C.

9. Pat B

10. Brigit-Carol

11.FlorenceM...Flo

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Ok swappers!! Just 5 more days to sign up for the 4 seasons Mug Rug Swap!!  If your having trouble posting or sending a PM to join, On Facebook  you can sign up also. Or my email address is marlabartlett60@gmail.com.  Please join us!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Hi! On March 5 th I will draw names of your pals. I will then PM you this secret info. I will also send it to your private email in case QCA is acting up.  March 5 th ends sign up!!  Anyone else want to join in???

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 245
Points 3,975

Hi Candis

Is it too late to sign up for this swap getting on here has been an adventure to say the least.

Kerryg

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Kerry, just send me your info and you will be in!  Pm me or send address and phone and email to marlabartlett60@gmail.com. Tomorrow the 5 th is last day for sign up.  I will put you on the list as soon as I receive all your info.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,015

Ok Kerry, maybe next time!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 2 of 8 (119 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use