Spring/ Easter Placemat Swap, Hostess: Regina (basketbear) ~ CLOSED

rated by 0 users
This post has 27 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 10:30 AM

I have all the pieces cut...now to sew, sew, sew!

Kathy G

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,795
Points 31,055
Roxana replied on Mon, Mar 31 2014 9:18 AM

From Regina (basketbear) who can't sign on....

"Please you contact the place mat group and remind them the final mailing date is tomorrow and to please send me the tracking number (via email).  If they will be delayed for any reason, to let us know as well.

I finished mine last night and will mail out either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.  I was hoping to use the legal size flat rate priority mail envelope but I just couldn't squeeze them in.  I am using the larger, tyvac priority envelope.  It costs about $1 more...not too bad."

An addition from me: Mine should mail tomorrow.

Also, if you need Regina's email address you may email me or pm me or post your info here and I'll get it to her. Did I give you enough options?! LOL!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 69
Points 1,275

Hi All!

Please let me know if you have not yet mailed your place mats.  The plan was to have everyone receive them around the same time.  I don't want anyone disappointed! 

Thanks to all who participated!

Regina

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,795
Points 31,055
Roxana replied on Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:56 PM

Mine mailed today. I hope someone is happy with them. My DH certainly wanted to keep them. He said he was going to have to start approving what went out of here! It seems I send more out than I keep! LOL!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
Points 6,625
Phyllis replied on Mon, Apr 7 2014 10:58 AM

I got yours this weekend Roxana and absolutely love them!  They are so gorgeous, my daughter and my granddaughter are fighting me for them but they are MINE and going to stay that way.  Thanks for the extra one for my Dad, so sweet of you.  Took it to him last night and he just loved it, never understood where it came from but that's ok, he loves it on his table in his room.

Fun, fun swap.  I am a real place mat person so this was one of my favorites.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,795
Points 31,055
Roxana replied on Tue, Apr 8 2014 9:49 AM

Thanks so much Phyllis. Some one asked so here are the pictures of the place mats that I sent to Phyllis and her dad.Click on the picture to see them in the right direction! Somehow the ones I take with my iPhone always show up here sideways.

Then this is the one I sent her dad. Notice the finger play in the shadows! That didn't show up on the place mat itself.

Now it has the correct orientation because I turned the camera! Aha! Problem solved for the future!

Phyllis, I enjoyed making these for you and your family.

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:30 AM

Roxana, these are beautiful !  So sweet of you to add extra for Phylis father!  Love your sensitivity and love for others!  I hope others post photos of theirs also!  So much fun to see!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,600
Points 119,100

Candis :
 I hope others post photos of theirs also!  So much fun to see!

Yes! It is too seldom that participants in swaps post photos of their goodies.  I really enjoy seeing what everyone is making and receiving.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Not Ranked
Posts 69
Points 1,275

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post...

First, THANK YOU Phyllis!!  My place mats are so beautiful!  I love them!  I appreciate them even more knowing you had so many other commitments but took your valuable time and creativity to share with me and my family.   I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera (grandson was playing with it) ;oD

Has everybody else mailed their place mats?  Please send a update as soon as possible.

Thank you to all who participated!

Regina

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 1,135
Liz replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 10:36 AM

Hi all,

I am in, I can't believe it :-)

I want to let you know my placemats went out a couple days late but my recipient should be getting them either today or Monday latest. I just ckd & the package has been @ the USPS facility 2hrs 14min away since 1:35am today, hopefully the delivery person has picked it up and is delivering them today...

Not sure if anyone else was late, FYI I have not received my placemats yet, so can someone ck their tracking & make sure everything is ok with the package!

Thanks & have a great day, gonna finally be in the 60's today!

Enjoy

Liz

South of Boston, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 1,135
Liz replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 10:37 AM

Roxanna,

Thank you for the pictures, they are lovely, no wonder why hubby wanted to keep them!

Love the one for dad, great job, did I tell you I thought the shadow was a kitty patting the flowers when I first looked at it on a small screen!

Liz

South of Boston, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,795
Points 31,055
Roxana replied on Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:45 PM

Well, now I'm working on a table runner for DH. Maybe that will make him happy! ... Thanks for the comments. I loved this exchange.

Not Ranked
Posts 69
Points 1,275

Hi Liz,

I sent an email to your swap buddy to see when she mailed.... I will let you know as soon as I hear from her. 

anyone else still waiting??

Regina

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use