Points 750
vynnp replied on Tue, Apr 15 2014 3:39 PM

Sorry they all posted upside down.

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965

Vynnp, thank you so much for posting photos, I love them all, you all were very creative! I think if we all post photos of our swaps we will have a lot more to join in the swaps!  They are so much fun!   Thank you again for pics! These are great, no wonder you all were happy!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,788
Points 122,730

I just love the mug rugs everyone is making. Thanks so much for the pictures. I love pictures.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 1,140
Liz replied on Wed, May 7 2014 5:01 PM

Hi Debbie,

Just returned home and have sorted thru all my mail, of course I saved the best for last!

Great job everyone I just love all of the mug rugs!

But.....guess who got 2 March mug rugs?????   YEP it was me!  I am sorry to make you all wait so long

Debbie, I will send the mug rug out to you by Monday latest, sorry I am swamped with appts the next 2 days

Great swap everyone

Happy Mothers Day!

Liz

South of Boston, MA

• Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 525
Points 10,320
Judi replied on Wed, May 7 2014 6:45 PM

Hope you liked the March one, as I made them!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,545
Debbie replied on Thu, May 8 2014 9:18 AM

Liz:
But.....guess who got 2 March mug rugs?????   YEP it was me!  I am sorry to make you all wait so long

Yeah, Thank you, Liz!  I had about given up hope and forgot about it.  Thank you, again!

And a very big Thank You to Judio for making March.  I just love it

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,545
Debbie replied on Thu, May 8 2014 9:24 AM

all the ladies who made monthly mug rugs, Thank you all so much for participating and making such lovelies! I really can't recall now if I did say Thank you, so it never hurts to say it twice.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  they are all so beautiful and unique in each way.  Ya'll did great!

Allergies are just tormenting me terribly right now.  we did have some rain last night, we got almost 2.5" last night in OKC , early this morning.  Oh, we needed it so bad. now GSs need to mow the lawn and DH put the weed stuff out so we can get a nice lawn back.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,545
Debbie replied on Thu, May 15 2014 8:36 AM

Liz - got the mug rug in Tuesday's mail and thank you for sending it back.  

Also, Judi - I just love this March mug rug, it is so March!  You did an excellent job of creating these!  

* * * * * Five stars for you...

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 8 of 8 (113 items) «Prev45678
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use