Sarah replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 8:42 PM

I would like to join:)

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,876
Points 32,565
Roxana replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 8:55 PM

Sarah, send a PM to Susie with your info as stated at the start of the thread.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Susie sent u friend request, with a Pm to join in the fun!  Thank you

MODESTO, CA.
  • Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

I have never made pillowcases before!  Never thought I was interested in anything but making quilts. Last night I watched several different videos on techniques. I chose one I liked, made 4 today. So excited last night I wanted to try, so at midnight I was ironing fabric, and selecting coordinating fabrics!  I absolutely love making these!  I actually do French seams!! I feel so smart!  Lol. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the swaps, getting me out of ruts!  I will always do the pillowcase swaps!  My grand kids and siblings and children will thank you too! They will be getting lots!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,577
Points 23,915
Susie replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 12:59 PM

Officially, the swap is closed.  But since we are in a draw of the hat type swap, if more people would like to join in, please PM me (or reach out to me on our FB quilting page.)

For those of us signed up, how are your cases coming?  I do need to get you all my address...watch your email address...that's the best way to get it to you with QCA being so unpredictable...if you didn't send me your email, please PM it to me.

Too much fun!  The spring fabric is out in force!  There is some beautiful fabric out there!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 1:46 PM

Hi Susie, my pillowcases are done. I just need your address. If you don't have my email it is hhhdmh@yahoo.com. Thanks

God Bless

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Mine are finished also!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

I hope there will be another pillowcase swap!  A summer themed one maybe! Mostly cause I have the perfect fabric!!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 162
Points 3,000
Kathy G replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 10:33 PM

MIne are all done and ready to go!

Kathy G

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 397
Points 6,770
Phyllis replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 2:06 PM

Having real health issues with my Dad so I haven't been on in a while.  When are the pillowcases due?  I hope I haven't missed mail date!

Bonner Springs, Kansas

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Phyllis:

Having real health issues with my Dad so I haven't been on in a while.  When are the pillowcases due?  I hope I haven't missed mail date!

Sorry to hear of your Dads health issues, hope he gets well soon! The dates are on page one of this thread! I believe it's March 10 th  that you should mail them off by.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,577
Points 23,915
Susie replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 9:37 AM

Phyllis:

Phyllis--You are fine.  Mail date is March 10th.  Truthfully, I haven't done more than purchase my fabric, either.  I'm working furiously on the Bonnie Hunter Celtic Solstice mystery quilt and don't really want to clean that all up to work on another one.  I should have it done enough by the end of the weekend so that I can get to my swaps.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 270
Sarah replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 9:21 PM

Just finished mine! Sort of  sad to see them leaving me soon there so pritty!!! Will have to make myself some. This is my first time making pillow cases and I just made a pillow case dress yesterday lol my husband said " finally we can have all matching pillows on our bed lol. Thanks for making this awesome swap!!!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Sending mine to you Susie! Today!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Wed, Feb 19 2014 12:46 PM

Hi Susie, Did you get my pillowcases? It seems like I remember you saying you did but just checking to be sure. Thanks

God Bless

Page 2 of 5 (66 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use