Sarah's Choice Block, Hostess: Kathy G. ~ COMPLETED

rated by 0 users
This post has 102 Replies | 16 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Over half way there - - - should be on track for deadline...

Gail 

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

My biggest issue has been that the geese line up with the pinwheel instead of opposite - - - unsew, unsew, unsew......

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Thu, Feb 27 2014 9:18 AM

Sorry for the struggle...just know you are in good company*sigh*

Kathy G

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Hi Kathy, just inquiring if you received my fat package in one piece? Thank you!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,420

Mine will be going out in tomorrow's mail (Monday the 3rd)  I will send you the tracking number after I get it all printed out. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,005
Susie replied on Mon, Mar 3 2014 11:22 AM

AAAHHHH!!!!!  I have my fabric, but haven't started cutting it!  Dang it anyway...And I'm out of town this weekend.  I'm going to take it with me so that I can work on it at my mother's house, if I don't get to the quilters to get a quilt done.  If I do get there on Saturday, I'll work on these on Sunday.  I am DETERMINED to NOT be the last one maiiling this time around.

Arghhhh....Can I just stop my merry-go-round for one full week?  Tonight is the only night I am scheduled to even be at home tonight...so I will have to get my laundry done, or else take it with me this weekend.  That may be a better idea...take it to my mother's house.  I'll have to bring my soap--they don't use soap.  They use something that is supposed to magically pull the dirt out of the clothes.  But I can't do that...they just don't have the freshly laundered smell to them.   I'll just take my soap.

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Mon, Mar 3 2014 2:15 PM

The blocks are rolling in...

I have packages from Debbie, Candis, and Valerie!  They are beautiful!

Kathy G.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Sorry Kathy & All - - had issues this week - - -Have only 4 more to sew - - -but will only get "across the line" next Wed. Maybe Monday - depend on weather and work schedule  ( our PO is only open 10 Am to 2 Pm Mon to Fri) an I am on MST and they are on PST - I don't know how many times I have tried to pick up or mail and timing was wrong and limited anyway - - -once again sorry all - - - but will send and notify....

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

To Susie - Good luck with no soap - are they using "soap Nuts"?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,005
Susie replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:48 AM

Gail Nelson:

To Susie - Good luck with no soap - are they using "soap Nuts"?

Gail--I don't know what it's called.  It's a round metallic ball that is supposed to pull the dirt out magnetically.  I brought my soap and did my laundry with my soap.  Came out smelling nice and clean...and the dirt was gone, too.  LOL!

My blocks are just about done...just need to get the last of the geese stitched on.  Kathy--are you also in the pillowcase swap?  If so, can I send my blocks with your pillowcases?

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 2:29 PM

Hey Susie!

I am in the pillowcase swap.  It would be just fine for you to send your blocks with my pillowcases!  I can't wait to see them!

Kathy G.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Kathy, haven't heard much from you, you must be busy! Would you please head over to the seasonal mug rug swap, and write a little about yourself and your likes please. I am asking all to do that, for your Pal if that want to personalize. I emailed you a few times, but never heard back?  Thanks

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Wed, Mar 12 2014 8:00 PM

Hello All!

Sorry I have been out of the loop! I have not been able to log on to the website from home and then last week, was unable to log on at work. This whole website upgrade is a little frustrating to say the least. As an additional bit of joy, the clinic where I work is moving and so I have been staying late at night packing up 14 years of therapy materials and bringing them home to store in our shed until I can find a place in the house for the stuff.

Candis-I don't know what is hapening to my emails...I have answered your messages.  Have you checked in your trash folder?  If my name is not in your "okay to hear from" list then all my messages will go to trash.  Look for stuff from speechpoodle.

I will try to log in and list all the blocks I have so far by Monday.  Everyone that has messaged me that they were sent have arrived so there have not been any issues that way-Thank heaven!

Hope all of you are doing well...blocks are due to be mailed a week from today-woo hoo!!!  As soon as all blocks arrive, I will sort and ship!

Keep stitchin'

Kathy G

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 1,140
Liz replied on Sat, Mar 15 2014 3:02 PM

Hi girls,

All my fabric is cut, I hope, ironing the geese, measuring and laying them out today, hoping to sew most of them before the light goes down, and then measure again!!!

Should be in the mail by Monday but definatewly by Wed!

Happy sewing

Liz

Liz

South of Boston, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220
Points 3,825

I can' t believe I am finally able to get on this site again! I've been black-balled for about a month! Kathy, I need an address to send my blocks to, and I need to know if it is okay to send them a couple days late. There is no way they are going in the mail tomorrow. please email me direct at karyn AT theStylishHome DOT com. (just in case I can' t get back here again!)

• Post Points: 35
Page 5 of 7 (103 items) «Prev34567Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use