rated by 0 users
This post has 69 Replies | 17 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Sorry I was running a bit backwards for the past two days

I have Phyllis & Mimi down & Gail down for two parts,

Mimi and Phyliss please send me your information through a PM. 

that leaves two openings. Ty all. 

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

opps forgot to add Pat L. who will b sending me her information as well. Ty all 1 spot left

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
Points 6,625
Phyllis replied on Tue, Nov 5 2013 8:38 PM

Just sent you my info in a PM Caryl Anne, let me know when you receive it.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 69
Points 1,155

Is it too late to join.  If I am reading this correctly is seems that there is 1 space still open.  If so, I would love to join. 

I am new to the club, and am still trying to figure out how this all works. 

Thank you,

Tami

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Welcome to the swap Tami. I hope you will read all the pertinent information for all swaps in the pages. These informative threads are so important to our having great swaps. I have sent an PM to you with my information and I am adding you to our group. Please do not hesitate to ask questions just send me a message or email and I will gladly help in any way. Roxana is our moderator and she will help you as well. 

Hope you will join in to the other sites and sign in so that people can meet you. Placing  a bio is important as well, and don't forget to add a few of your projects to the media. I am sure you will find the members of QCA welcoming and very helpful. Again welcome !!!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

November 7, 2013 we have a full group. Please let me know if for some reason you do not want to be included, or if you need to send early for any reason.

I will post in December if I can except early packages.

as you all know I had a death in my family one month ago, I may not be home during the Christmas Season, So Please do not send anything until I let you know it is OK. Thanks to all of you for participating in our second annual winter theme swap 10x10 layer cake. You may cut your cakes.. 

Send messages to me through Pm s for quicker responses.
Thanks y'all

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Good News - I have finished cutting one set (2 X 20) for this winter swap.... Forgot that I had ordered some for this a while ago and it showed up... Yeah!!! I can cut my second  set!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 19
Points 380

I am so sorry, my package got mailed early!  It was on my business shipping table, clearly marked mail Dec 20, but it went out anyway.  Someone was trying to be helpful :)    I hope it is okay and get's to you anyway.  If you need the tracking number, I can get it for you.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hey Beth it is OK I had a message with a tracking # in my email when I returned home today. I thought it was from Secret Santa then I saw it marked winter swap. Do not fret I will be home all week to accept it.

For all of y'all, with Michael's passing,  I will be away several dates this month to family so please do not mail any packages yet. I would hate to have them sitting on my stoop during our wintery rainy days.
I will post here when I will be able to accept early mailings. 

Don't go getting worried y'all our mail in date is not until January 3, 2014.   

TY all. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 8:08 PM

Well, I have my fabric but I won't cut until after Christmas! 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 8:08 PM

Well, I have my fabric but I won't cut until after Christmas! 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hope you all have a fabulous Merry Christmas. If anyone is ready to send your swap fabrics this weekend you may go ahead and do so. I am home and will not be going  away from the mail box. Please send a PM to me when you ship so I can mark my computer list.

Please mail on time. Final mailing date is January 4, 2014. Please be sure to pair up the two cuts into  20 units. Place a PREpaid (no stamps), envelope into the package along for returning. Packages take only 2-3 days so I should have them by January 8th or 9th, and I will PM you when it is received,

I look forward to seeing all the wonderful fabrics you have chosen, and I will be sending them as soon as y'all have them to me. I love doing this cut for a swap sooo many things to do with a layer of cake with winter sprinkles on it.. 

BTW a PM or FB message is the quickest way for me to get your message. Thanks to all of you for participating in this swap. 

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,733
Points 66,615
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:49 AM

Caryl Anne, mine went in the mail today and PO says it will be there on Fri.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 160
Points 2,960
Kathy G replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 9:21 PM

Caryl Anne and fellow swappers,

The Sarah's choice swap is now open!  Check out the details and sign up now!

Kathy G

PS Mailed my layer cakes today so you should have them by Monday!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 199
Points 3,575

Can someone please PM me the address to mail to? I don't have it anywhere and I'm already late getting it out! I'd love it to go tomorrow.

Thank you!

Karyn

Page 3 of 5 (70 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use