Second Annual Winter Theme Layer Cake Swap - Hostess: Caryl Anne

rated by 0 users
This post has 69 Replies | 17 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 19
Points 380
emcrorie replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 12:14 PM

thank you for the advice!  I'm reading up on the starch, I didn't know we were supposed to be using it.   My great grandmother taught me to quilt.  She never mentioned it.  Of course, she also didn't believe in buying fabric to make a quilt.  

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Caryl Anne - - Can I sign up for this one????

Gail

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 11:08 PM

Hi  welcome to Gail & Bonita.
Gail please send me your information as I have deleted all from last year. I only keep y'alls info for the duration of the swap.
Beth, I am glad to get u any information I have knowledge of, we all want you to have a great experience with your swap. Happy Cutting.  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220
Points 3,825

Is this swap full?

karyn

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,891
Points 32,790
Roxana replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 7:59 PM

Karyn Ashley-Smith:

Is this swap full?

karyn

No, Karyn, it's not. Would you like to participate? Let me know. Caryl Anne's husband passed away yesterday so she may not respond for several days but I can add you to the list.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220
Points 3,825

Sure! This sounds fun! Please count me in!

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Carylanne is the swap full ? if not is it possible i still can get in it.  i had been having trouble accessing qca hopeully they have it fixed now. let me know

thank you

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,891
Points 32,790
Roxana replied on Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:27 AM

Lisa, I'll answer for CarylAnne. It's not full. I'll get you added! Welcome!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,891
Points 32,790
Roxana replied on Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:33 AM

Karyn and Lisa, be sure to friend Carylanne so you can send your by PM or Conversation your personal information (name, address, phone number, and email address). She, in turn, will send you her information back. Give her a few days to respond though since she just lost her husband of 45 years to a stroke and subsequent heart attack. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Caryl Anne    is it too late to get in this swap. i know it has been awhile since i was in one but i finally am able to get in here. had trouble with accessing qca. hopefully they have it figured out.   well let me know if i can join

Lisa Fenner

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

I would like to thank Roxana for watching this group for me. Let us welcome Lisa F and Karyn A Smith to our swap. I am ready to get back to the basics and work on my sewing. I have three orders facing me and of course my star block swap. SEW let's go SEW..

We had a lovely Niche service today. I want to thank you ladies for your warm messages and conversations. My children all grown of course are very strong in their relationships and with each other. Our family is close knit and will stay that way.
Prayer goes a loooong way when a spontaneous combustion takes place. Truly believe and God will open other doors when one is close permanently 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

November is upon us and it is just beautiful here today, Another bright sunshine day high today 76. Do you have Kona Baby Blue in your stash that is the color of my sky. 

I want to let you all know that Kathy B and I have each taken a second part, At this time we have only 5 remaining spots. Remember these fabrics are not due to me until Jan, So if you would like a part or a second part please message me and I will place you on the list. TY all, Have a great weekend. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 715

Caryl Anne - I can do a second swap if required - - - - Count me in - - - is $6 still OK for both??

Gail

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 397
Points 6,770
Phyllis replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 8:59 AM

Count me in Caryl Anne.  I want to do this swap.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 2:31 PM

Me too Caryl Anne.  I was holding out but I've got a long winter break (Christmas for me) so I'll be able to cut them and it's supposed to be a long cold s**wy winter here in PA.  So I'll have time to sew them too. 

Page 2 of 5 (70 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use