Postage Stamp Scrap Swap - Hostess: Roxana ~ COMPLETED

rated by 0 users
This post has 170 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 7:46 PM

Debbie, you are always an inspiration to me. Thanks so much for being you and being a part of my world!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 8:39 PM

ah, Roxana - you make this lil country girl blush!  thanks for the compliment.  I hope you are going to Branson retreat so we can meet. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 9:22 PM

Debbie:

ah, Roxana - you make this lil country girl blush!  thanks for the compliment.  I hope you are going to Branson retreat so we can meet. 

I am! I look forward to meeting you too.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,412
Points 38,005
Linda replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 4:19 PM

Debbie:

gosh, I hate to say it, but mine are all cut and bagged.  It was therapeutic and addictive once I started. 

Rub it in, Miss Debbie!

Roxana - Are we able to use solid colors too?

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 6:47 PM

Linda:

Debbie:

gosh, I hate to say it, but mine are all cut and bagged.  It was therapeutic and addictive once I started. 

Rub it in, Miss Debbie!

Roxana - Are we able to use solid colors too?

Solids are fine, Linda. Thanks for asking!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 11:27 AM

I'm over halfway. I have been shocked how fast they go once you start.

The worse part is I have a shoe box size container full of 2" squares I can't find. I wonder when that box will appear from hiding.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 11:28 AM

The worse part is I have a shoe box size container full of 2" squares I can't find. I wonder when that box will appear from hiding.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,906
Points 33,150
Roxana replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 2:02 PM

Rhonnie:

Rhonnie, if it were MY shoe box, I can assure you that it would appear the day AFTER I mailed in all my squares for the swap! No doubt in my mind at all on that one!

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Fri, Sep 27 2013 12:28 AM

Roxana:

Rhonnie:

Rhonnie, if it were MY shoe box, I can assure you that it would appear the day AFTER I mailed in all my squares for the swap! No doubt in my mind at all on that one!

I'm thinking the same thing. I remember them well cause I cut them thinking oh squares will be easier than strips....boy was I wrong LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 3,005
Kathy G replied on Fri, Sep 27 2013 1:05 AM

You must be really well organized.  My shoebox would be hidden away for at least 2-3 weeks after my new squares had arrived, been sewn into a quilt top, and quilted together.

Ah yes...the plans and preparation of the quilter's soul.

Kathy G

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Kathy G:

You must be really well organized.  My shoebox would be hidden away for at least 2-3 weeks after my new squares had arrived, been sewn into a quilt top, and quilted together.

Kathy G

You all are too funny. I thought it was just me. Especially with Christmas gifts or birthday gifts.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Mon, Sep 30 2013 11:08 AM

Melissa Halpain:

Kathy G:

Kathy G

You all are too funny. I thought it was just me. Especially with Christmas gifts or birthday gifts.

Oh the Christmas gifts stay hid until about June and birthday gifts if put up for safe keeping are gone until I forget who it was for. I'm still missing a pair of boots for my son when he was 3 and he's 25 now.....and they are no where to be found yet.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Mon, Sep 30 2013 11:08 AM

Melissa Halpain:

Kathy G:

Kathy G

Oh the Christmas gifts stay hid until about June and birthday gifts if put up for safe keeping are gone until I forget who it was for. I'm still missing a pair of boots for my son when he was 3 and he's 25 now.....and they are no where to be found yet.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 11:16 AM

My postage stamp swap is completed now to wait to mail it off...and get many little squares back. 

Thank you for hosting Roxanne.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 128
Points 1,775
beve99 replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 7:06 PM

Rhonnie:

LOL!  A couple years ago I was getting some empty boxes down to wrap some Christmas gifts & I found a bra I had bought for my daughter when she was about 11 or 12!  She was 23 at the time I found it.  If only I could have exchanged it!

Page 4 of 12 (171 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use