Blue and White Star Block Swap - Hostess: Judi

rated by 0 users
This post has 184 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:09 PM

Yes, sorry Judi. I've been so busy too, but I should have let you know I received them. They are a wonderful assortment of blocks, great job ladies!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Judi:

If anyone has NOT received the first set of blocks, please message me. I am sure that everyone who sent tha

em should have theirs. I have one set to be set to Roxana, but I want to put my Postage Stamp and a few extra Pistage Stamp baggies as well in that package.

i need to know that the packages have arrived. 

I'm a little confused. I haven't received any blocks yet.  I sent 2 sets so I'm not sure what I will be getting.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 448
Points 8,890
Judi replied on Wed, Dec 25 2013 1:34 PM

Melissa

both sets of yours went out I yesterday. I sent them from the Morrisville, PA post office. They should be to you by next week, depending on how the PO actually moves.  

Merry Christmas. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Well as we both know I guess it depends on your post office and then again my post office. As I said before they only deliver to use if the whim moves them. heehee I'm hoping someday they get someone in there that wants to do the job they're getting paid for.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 10:14 AM

Hi Judy,

I received my blocks. Four of the ones I made and 8 different a total of twelve.

Thanks

Frannye

Page 13 of 13 (185 items) «Prev910111213
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use