This post has 148 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 391
Points 4,880
Kristie replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 9:28 AM

MNnancy:

penningtonjs@embarqmail.com:
I have been to just about every quilt shop in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, am ready to branch out.

Send me a message when you'll be here again, and I'll give you some recommendations for unique out-state stores.

I always like to stop at Gruber's in Waite Park (St. Cloud area) when we are visiting with the inlaws.

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Michelle:

Mine are in the mail :) :) :) So excited, this is my first swap. Thanks for letting me participate :)

I am so happy you joined us. I love, love, love swaps. You will be hooked on these swaps too. I'll be on the lookout for your package.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:26 AM

Kristie:
I always like to stop at Gruber's in Waite Park (St. Cloud area) when we are visiting with the inlaws.

Oh, yeah - good choice!  It's so big, though, that I usually like to have a project in mind when I go there, otherwise I just get overwhelmed and either don't know where to start or don't know when to quit!

Other favorites are Bay Window Quilts in Perham, Hingeley Road Quilts in Floodwater, and Front Porch Quilts in Walker.  There are still plenty of shops in Minnesota that I have not been to.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:27 AM

My BWR charms are in the mail as of this morning!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

MNnancy:

My BWR charms are in the mail as of this morning!

Ok Nancy, I will be on the lookout for them.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:54 AM

Melissa, my package shows that it was delivered to you on Saturday, August 10.  Obviously, the mail carrier didn't upload the information until this morning.  I sure hope you received it and not some random person in Georgetown. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 170
Sue71NC/KS replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 12:40 PM

I think I get the picture.  I will have 24 packages (if I want me to have a baggie) and in each baggies will be one red, one black, and one white charm squares.  OK, I have that.  Now next question, what is the address that I will mail this rather large package?  Do I put my avatar name and state on each package?  Now I have to figure out how to change my "name" for my avatar.  I am hoping by husband can post my pix.

Sue71NC/KS

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 170
Sue71NC/KS replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 12:46 PM

MNnancy,

I have fished in the area of  MN.  I have fished in about as many places as I have been to quilt shops.  We won't be going to MN again until next summer but I will let you know so I can get some suggestions for other quilt shops not in the metro area.

Hope you are having a great time on the state wide shop hop.  If there is fishing at each of those sites, I know my husband would carry me there.

Sue71NC/KS

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,782
Points 30,900
Roxana replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 1:05 PM

I think I get the picture.  I will have 24 packages (if I want me to have a baggie) and in each baggies will be one red, one black, and one white charm squares.  OK, I have that.  Now next question, what is the address that I will mail this rather large package?  Do I put my avatar name and state on each package?  Now I have to figure out how to change my "name" for my avatar.  I am hoping by husband can post my pix.

Sue71NC/KS

QCA gives step by step instructions...

Try this link for changing your personal information:

STEP 3: Change your Profile Name & Edit Your Profile

And this link for changing your AVATAR:

STEP 5: Change your Avatar

Let me know if you have other questions but I think these links will help you get to know the site better. They have lots of items on the left side column of your HOME page. You get to it by clicking on the HOME menu at the top of any page.

Good luck! Welcome to the swap!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 325

Hi Melissa,

My two (2) sets of red, white and black charms shipped out today.  Yay!   I also finished and shipped another swap and sent that off too.   Us swappers are helping the post office stay in business :).

Diane

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:12 PM

If there is fishing at each of those sites, I know my husband would carry me there.

Ha!  Where isn't there fishing in Minnesota?  10,000 lakes and all.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 8:10 PM

My squares went out this morning. Thanks Melissa for being a great Host.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 170

I am the new member of this swap.  I  have my charm squares cut and packaaged and ready to mail.  Now, I need an address.  I am correct that I need to put a SASE in with squares which will hold 24 packages of black, red and white charm squares.

Thank you

Sue71NC/KS

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,782
Points 30,900
Roxana replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 3:54 PM

Sue, Melissa lives on the west coast. Let me know by PM if you want her address before a certain time today. Were you planning to mail today?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Sue71NC/KS:

I am the new member of this swap.  I  have my charm squares cut and packaaged and ready to mail.  Now, I need an address.  I am correct that I need to put a SASE in with squares which will hold 24 packages of black, red and white charm squares.

Thank you

Sue71NC/KS

Hi Sue, I sent you a friend request. Once you accept, I will send you my address. I'm still waiting on two other people besides you so no worries. Yes you will include a SASE. A legal size invelope will hold 24 baggies. Thank you so much for jumping in on this with such short notice.

Page 7 of 10 (149 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use